Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Daps

Boys probably finna walk
Everyone is focused on her being drunk but I'm pretty sure her BAC was so high, she wouldn't even be able to sit up. Like she was blackout drunk based on her levels.

3 of the boys were younger than her (I think).....if she exhibited poor judgment with alcohol and being underage, is it fair to assume that boys younger than her should have exhibited better judgement in not thinking she could consent?

If a man was that drunk and "wanted" sex but the woman was mostly sober, would we call it rape if they had sex? If the man did this with multiple women at once? Assuming a young 20s male that couldn't even get whiskey dikk.

This reminds me of the male vs female teachers argument. Male teacher preys on a 15 year old girl? Evil. Female teacher preys on a 15 year old boy? "How her azz and titties look?"

Not saying the boys were innocent but it feels strange to expect 17/18 year old boys to act like adults but then treat a 19 year old girl like a child. Again....if she didn't understand her own alcohol tolerance, is it fair to expect the guys to recognize whether she can consent or not?

She was an attractive blonde white women....one attacker was white while the others were black. Shyt is gonna be fascinating.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
the driver prolly gonna get off, especially if he cooperates … them other 3 tho
There all gonna get off thank God for camera phones its brought more justice to black men then the Constitution...every single one of them female included exhibited poor judgement but clear cut rape and negligent homicide like the intial reports stated no sir, even in racist ass Louisiana that ain't gonna cut it.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone is focused on her being drunk but I'm pretty sure her BAC was so high, she wouldn't even be able to sit up. Like she was blackout drunk based on her levels.

3 of the boys were younger than her (I think).....if she exhibited poor judgment with alcohol and being underage, is it fair to assume that boys younger than her should have exhibited better judgement in not thinking she could consent?

If a man was that drunk and "wanted" sex but the woman was mostly sober, would we call it rape if they had sex? If the man did this with multiple women at once? Assuming a young 20s male that couldn't even get whiskey dikk.

This reminds me of the male vs female teachers argument. Male teacher preys on a 15 year old girl? Evil. Female teacher preys on a 15 year old boy? "How her azz and titties look?"

Not saying the boys were innocent but it feels strange to expect 17/18 year old boys to act like adults but then treat a 19 year old girl like a child. Again....if she didn't understand her own alcohol tolerance, is it fair to expect the guys to recognize whether she can consent or not?

She was an attractive blonde white women....one attacker was white while the others were black. Shyt is gonna be fascinating.
Apparently, she was conscious enough to insult the guy who didn't want to "assault" her :francis:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Them young boy possibly may be not do time. The video gives them a slither of hope. The problem is the potential jurors. They exhibit bad judgement, having sex with her but the video helps paint them as people making bad judgments. Too bad the 28 year old wasn’t smart enough to tell the young boys to leave that girl alone.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm black.. You got to be a rapist because if you believe you're ok to have sex with drunk women, then that's what the law says a rapist is. That's what y'all keep missing with all these whataboutisms and wait on more facts and other nonsense. The facts are about 100-0 that this woman was drunk, was assaulted, and was with these guys.. Throw in all the other shyt and you putting a cape on and saving a bunch of rapists.

What more needs to come out here? Cut all the bullshyt and games. What exactly is the counter argument you have, based on the evidence, that these boys are innocent of having sex with a drunk girl?
Where you at playa? More facts have come out. If you read the story the judge is preventing the defense from releasing even more videos. :mjpls:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank you.

Saying all this, but there’s a reason it’s playing out in the media a certain way.

No one is giving 3 men, who were alone in a car with a drunk woman who got hit by a car, the benefit of the doubt. Lol
:mjpls:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If u ain’t never had a bytch rape u and put it in herself while u barely awake or tell u she did it to you in your sleep
I feel for u beloved :wow:

But that’s prolly why Ima lil traumatized.:mjcry:
These hoes be aggressive and mad when I ain’t trien to go mad rounds

@Knuckles Red it’s not a joke u flaming fakkit
It happens 4 times in my life

U don’t get p*ssy so u wouldn’t know what it’s like for a woman to really fukk wit u

@Knuckles Red u prolly gay cuz u ugly as sin and fat as fukk.

Hit that ignore button on me or something man.
U from a walk of life that need to be shamed and looked down upon

Stop putting angry faces on my posts breh
That shyt look gay as you prolly do right now
See this why I still fukk with this place. This nikka having a whole separate battle in here :russ: