Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the thing that gets me... We got a bonafide snitch who said they all knew and said to stop because he knew and the accused rapist is already a two time rapist

And black men in here FIGHTING for them like this.. Would any of these men advise their sons to sleep with drunken women?
Who the Hell advised their sons to sleep with drunk women? I am pretty sure most of us are stating that we need to wait for the evidence to come out. So you are either acting obtuse or you really are obtuse. Either way don't ever serve on a jury you dumb racist muddafugga.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Who the Hell advised their sons to sleep with drunk women? I am pretty sure most of us are stating that we need to wait for the evidence to come out. So you are either acting obtuse or you really are obtuse. Either way don't ever serve on a jury you dumb racist muddafugga.
No, what a few brehs in here are saying is SHE WANTED IT AND WASN'T THAT DRUNK SO IT'S ALL GOOD THEY fukkED HER... nikkas even tried to call me a liar because the news article said she had wounds consistent with assault and they said I made that up. Dude who drove is snitching saying he knew she was too drunk and y'all still want more info. Dude a rapist and y'all still want more facts. The law says anything over .08 and it's rape and it was 4 times that and y'all still need more explanation

And I'm racist because I'm saying these nikkas guilty of the crime, based on how the law is written.. And now MY black ass is racist??

So I'll ask again.. Would y'all suggest your black children do any of this? Or are you teaching them to not have sex with drunk women NO MATTER WHAT? Cause I know what the fukk I teach mine.. And that's why they ain't in jail with these nikkas

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, what a few brehs in here are saying is SHE WANTED IT AND WASN'T THAT DRUNK SO IT'S ALL GOOD THEY fukkED HER... nikkas even tried to call me a liar because the news article said she had wounds consistent with assault and they said I made that up. Dude who drove is snitching saying he knew she was too drunk and y'all still want more info. Dude a rapist and y'all still want more facts. The law says anything over .08 and it's rape and it was 4 times that and y'all still need more explanation

And I'm racist because I'm saying these nikkas guilty of the crime, based on how the law is written.. And now MY black ass is racist??

So I'll ask again.. Would y'all suggest your black children do any of this? Or are you teaching them to not have sex with drunk women NO MATTER WHAT? Cause I know what the fukk I teach mine.. And that's why they ain't in jail with these nikkas
What makes you a racist is that you keep insinuating shyt as facts that the cops and the media themselves have not stated as such. This lady didn't die due to a sexual assault. This lady died after accidentally being ran over by another car after she was let out of a car upon her own request. So the sex acts that she participated in had zero to do with her death. Zero. Yet for reasons known only to yourself, clearly racism, you keep trying to allude to her death being due to a foricible sexual assault. That is complete bullshyt because even racist ass Louisiana cops and prosecutors even realize the death was accidental.

Then apparently you are unaware that there are credible defenses to the State's statute stating that a person can not consent to sex when their blood alcohol level is over a certain limit. We don't know when she engaged in the sex acts. We don't know if she continued drinking after the sex acts, because fo all that we know she may have kept drinking after the sex acts which would have put her over the limit afterwards rather than before the sex acts. We don't know if the young men were intoxicated, which might have affected their ability to determine if she was intoxicated. On and on and on.

Anyway there are credible defenses that can be raised to State strict liability statutes. Hell you can even raise credible defenses to speeding tickets, which are strict State liability statutes. So the defendants do have defenses and as more evidence has come out we have learned that she wasn't some shrinking violet that was bounded upon by these young men.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
What makes you a racist is that you keep insinuating shyt as facts that the cops and the media themselves have not stated as such. This lady didn't die due to a sexual assault. This lady died after accidentally being ran over by another car after she was let out of a car upon her own request. So the sex acts that she participated in had zero to do with her death. Zero. Yet for reasons known only to yourself, clearly racism, you keep trying to allude to her death being due to a foricible sexual assault. That is complete bullshyt because even racist ass Louisiana cops and prosecutors even realize the death was accidental.

Then apparently you are unaware that there are credible defenses to the State's statute stating that a person can not consent to sex when their blood alcohol level is over a certain limit. We don't know when she engaged in the sex acts. We don't know if she continued drinking after the sex acts, because fo all that we know she may have kept drinking after the sex acts which would have put her over the limit afterwards rather than before the sex acts. We don't know if the young men were intoxicated, which might have affected their ability to determine if she was intoxicated. On and on and on.

Anyway there are credible defenses that can be raised to State strict liability statutes. Hell you can even raise credible defenses to speeding tickets, which are strict State liability statutes. So the defendants do have defenses and as more evidence has come out we have learned that she wasn't some shrinking violet that was bounded upon by these young men.

Like I said... Y'all nikkas setting yourselves and your children up for failure.. Keep fighting the good rape fight though

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but there's a good reason why I fukked a drunk white woman judge in a racist ass state and filmed it and my man said she was too fukked up so take it easy on me like you always do with us."

EDIT: and at no time in my life did I ever say she DIED because of rape wounds.. I said she died, then they did an autopsy and found wounds consistent with sexual assault which was directly reported from the coroner's office.. Y'all can't even follow the FACTS of the case.. You know why? Cause you just want these rapists to be right

Last edited:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
thats not true at all

every person has a right to a trial thats your basic 6th amendment right as a citizen…and you/your lawyer can bring up any defense you think might stick even if you are completely guilty

but if the statute says 3rd degree rape is no consent due to incoherent mindstate, and she died with a BAC 5 times the legal limit….thats pretty damn blacc and white.

defense needs a stronger argument than “yea well she called dude a faq she was totally coherent!” like yea no shyt dawg incoherent people can talk all types of shyt, don’t mean its coming from a coherent mindstate
If he thinks that you only get a trial if you have a defense, going back and forth with him is useless. That tells you he doesn't know the basics of law but knows the facts of a case

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
If he thinks that you only get a trial if you have a defense, going back and forth with him is useless. That tells you he doesn't know the basics of law but knows the facts of a case
I can assure you that’s not what I think or what I said. Let me say this for the last time

These nikkas is guilty of fukking a drunk white bytch who begged for it but was drunk. The driver admitted as much. Therefore they are probably going to jail

For that they call me racist. Because I don’t believe “she wasn’t that drunk” is a good excuse. And also I’m saying “don’t fukk drunk women ever at all” so I’m a c00n

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I can assure you that’s not what I think or what I said. Let me say this for the last time

These nikkas is guilty of fukking a drunk white bytch who begged for it but was drunk. The driver admitted as much. Therefore they are probably going to jail

For that they call me racist. Because I don’t believe “she wasn’t that drunk” is a good excuse. And also I’m saying “don’t fukk drunk women ever at all” so I’m a c00n
I wasn't talking about you, I meant the person you're going back and forth with. I agree with what you're saying

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is not what I wrote. That is your wrote that I wrote. I wrote that they are entitled to a trial and at the trial they can raise their defenses. My point is that people should not rush to judgment. We should let the facts come out. Period.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
That is not what I wrote. That is your wrote that I wrote. I wrote that they are entitled to a trial and at the trial they can raise their defenses. My point is that people should not rush to judgment. We should let the facts come out. Period.
That's what it looked like you said, I re-read it and take it back. I haven't followed this case but by reading this thread, it ain't looking good

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what it looked like you said, I re-read it and take it back. I haven't followed this case but by reading this thread, it ain't looking good
It looks bad that they had sex with a woman that died later that night, but her being drunk at the time of her death is not enough to convict these guys. The State has to prove that she was over the limit at the time of the sex act and therefore couldn't consent. If she was not over the State limit when she had sex then she could consent and that was not rape. For all that we know she could have been under the limit when she had sex and then she kept drinking after sex. That is why we have to wait for facts to come out. That other fool is trying to insinuate that these guys forcefully had sex with her, but neither she nor they indicated that. The only issue is when did they have sex? Was it before or after she was legally drunk.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
It looks bad that they had sex with a woman that died later that night, but her being drunk at the time of her death is not enough to convict these guys. The State has to prove that she was over the limit at the time of the sex act and therefore couldn't consent. If she was not over the State limit when she had sex then she could consent and that was not rape. For all that we know she could have been under the limit when she had sex and then she kept drinking after sex. That is why we have to wait for facts to come out. That other fool is trying to insinuate that these guys forcefully had sex with her, but neither she nor they indicated that. The only issue is when did they have sex? Was it before or after she was legally drunk.
I don't think he was saying forcefully, you're adding words to him now. I'm pretty sure he said that if she is drunk she can't give consent

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Idk…

I know in the military we had like a one drop rule thing basically.

Basically, if a woman has had one drink she is able to claim sexual assault against you. One drink makes her able to revoke consent or claim she wasn’t clearly thinking

She can literally wake up the next day, regret fukking you, and fukk your life up.

Sometimes it was warranted but that margin for error was extremely small.

So what I would do personally, is not fukk with military women on a sexual level UNLESS we have clearly established we like and fukk with each other.

I get the feeling this may be similar. They still would need proof I guess that she didn’t consent but imo, they got a snowballs chance in hell being that it’s Louisiana, she’s white, and she’s dead.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the thing that gets me... We got a bonafide snitch who said they all knew and said to stop because he knew and the accused rapist is already a two time rapist

And black men in here FIGHTING for them like this.. Would any of these men advise their sons to sleep with drunken women?
This is not about whether or not you should sleep with a drunk woman, it's about whether or not you should go to jail for doing so you fukking idiot.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he was saying forcefully, you're adding words to him now. I'm pretty sure he said that if she is drunk she can't give consent
No. He has actually used the word "forcible" several times. That is why multiple people have called him out.