Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I hope that you never serve on a jury, because you are easily distracted. The cops and prosecutors are trying to sway a potential jury pool by charging him with another crime, because they realize that their case is not as strong as you think it is for the LSU student.

So let's see if we understand this. In 2020 when that young man was a 15 year old juvenile he was accused of raping another juvenile. The young lady was taken to a hospital, but clearly they didn't see evidence of a rape otherwise he would have been arrested. On top of that he denied it so the case went cold until just yesterday, 3 years later, they found a mystery witness that stated that she saw him go into a room. However the witnesss didn’t say that she saw or heard anything else. Now a normal person would look at the timing of this charge and realize that they cops and prosecutors know that they have two weak cases so they are trying use really weak circumstantial evidence no doubt in front of an all White jury to try to railroad that young man into the penitentiary. The other thing that should bother any Black person is that they are freely releasing juvenile information about that young man, but if he was a White boy you wouldn't have heard a thing.

This goes to a bigger issue. You don't know the difference between accusations and factual evidence. Factual evidence is what is going to be presented in court. Unfortunately you are not alone on thecoli in not knowing the difference between accusations and facts, as shown by these other overreactions.
Yea the cops and da. Not the 12 year rape victim and the woman who died with sexual assault wounds. Not the neighborhood witness or the man who drove and snitched on everyone and admitted to it all

How many women have you raped?

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
The dumb ass attorney basically ethered his own clients with one bar...

In regards to what he saw in the videos taken of the pawg in the car

ATTORNEY: "Can you tell that she was intoxicated? YES"
:stopitslime:

nikka! That's the whole ass case and charge. Does he NOT understand what "3rd degree rape" is? Now he's going to have to argue "how drunk" she was vs not being drunk at all. Sounds like an L to me.
:francis:

Just talking too damn much.

I think it's obvious by now them boys didn't TAKE it from drunk Becky looking to get blacked. But they did act like thirsty hyenas and PUT THEMSELVES at the mercy of her after-train mood, and the law.

The circumstances of her getting hit and killed by a Uber later that night is really random as hell. This could easily be a movie plot.
“Good thing you’re not on a jury” :russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
There is a big difference between fukking an unconscious girl that passed out upstairs and having consensual sex in the back of a car with a woman that is drunk. One is clearly rape, because she couldn't consent, she was passed out. In the other, she gave consent, people just claim that she was too inebriated for it to count, which in my opinion is bullshyt. If you're in a relationship, and your partner cheats, but then says he or she consented but was very drunk so it wasn't their fault, what would your reaction be?

In addition, it seems like all of them had been drinking, so how come the guys can be held responsible for asking for sex, but the woman cannot be held responsible for saying yes? Either none of them knew what they were doing or all of them should be responsible for their decisions.
No there isn’t. The law says there isn’t. And that’s why you’re an idiot

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea the cops and da. Not the 12 year rape victim and the woman who died with sexual assault wounds. Not the neighborhood witness or the man who drove and snitched on everyone and admitted to it all

How many women have you raped?
So I have to be a rapist because I am a Black man? :mjpls:

So I have to a be a rapist because I am a Black man that wants to see evidence rather than jump to conclusions because the police accused another Black man of something? :mjpls:

So I have to be a rapist because I am Black man that wants to see actual evidence from the police rather than sensational statements because I have seen them do it time and time again like they did when they railroaded 5 innocent Black kids into prison like they did in the Central Park 5? :mjpls:

See I knew you were a racist White boy in your earlier posts, but now you have finally chosen to show your hands.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stop fukking drunked/drugged UNDERAGED women. This is common sense.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
So I have to be a rapist because I am a Black man? :mjpls:

So I have to a be a rapist because I am a Black man that wants to see evidence rather than jump to conclusions because the police accused another Black man of something? :mjpls:

So I have to be a rapist because I am Black man that wants to see actual evidence from the police rather than sensational statements because I have seen them do it time and time again like they did when they railroaded 5 innocent Black kids into prison like they did in the Central Park 5? :mjpls:

See I knew you were a racist White boy in your earlier posts, but now you have finally chosen to show your hands.
I'm black.. You got to be a rapist because if you believe you're ok to have sex with drunk women, then that's what the law says a rapist is. That's what y'all keep missing with all these whataboutisms and wait on more facts and other nonsense. The facts are about 100-0 that this woman was drunk, was assaulted, and was with these guys.. Throw in all the other shyt and you putting a cape on and saving a bunch of rapists.

What more needs to come out here? Cut all the bullshyt and games. What exactly is the counter argument you have, based on the evidence, that these boys are innocent of having sex with a drunk girl?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm black.. You got to be a rapist because if you believe you're ok to have sex with drunk women, then that's what the law says a rapist is. That's what y'all keep missing with all these whataboutisms and wait on more facts and other nonsense. The facts are about 100-0 that this woman was drunk, was assaulted, and was with these guys.. Throw in all the other shyt and you putting a cape on and saving a bunch of rapists.

What more needs to come out here? Cut all the bullshyt and games. What exactly is the counter argument you have, based on the evidence, that these boys are innocent of having sex with a drunk girl?
You are not Black and you know it. You are a racist ass White boy which is why you want the young men convicted without even giving them a trial. You don't give a damn about any evidence. You don't give a damn about any facts. You just want them in jail because they had sex with a White woman. And in your White World a Black has to be a rapist if he says that he would like to wait to see evidentiary facts during a trial. Now everybody else in your Worldview can get a trial, but not a Black man. :mjpls:

What so called Black man doesn't want another Black man to even have a trial before pronouncing him guilty? I even want those 5 cops in Memphis to get a trial even though I saw what they did. You didn't even see anything these dudes in Louisiana did, but you are pronouncing them guilty without even waiting for the trial. Please don't ever serve on a jury. You are closed minded and ignorant.

Last edited:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Dude. The city shut down the bar they were drinking at. The facts of the case aren’t drunk vs not drunk. They already know she had alcohol in her system.
What's 3rd degree rape in Louisiana?
:stopitslime:

"Alcohol in her system" does not automatically equal "drunk". That's why they have breathalyzers and blood alcohol level scales.

I have problems with the law, and it creates a lot of gray area, but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is getting to the point where shyt has gotten ridiculous. Men and women go to bars and nightclubs all the time. They drink and dance in said clubs. Some of them even use recreational drugs. Now the law is trying to imput a concept that if a person drank or smoke a little beyond some amorphous standard then they couldn't give consent. Mind you now a person doesn't have to be fall down drunk or passed out. They just have to be considered a little to buzzed or high by some perceived State standard.

Why aren't they also charging women with rape if they are fairly employing those as standards? Because guys can be high too and still able to do it. So aren't women statutorily raping men at some point if he is too high to consent? If LSU student was a Black girl and the 4 guys were White I highly doubt the prosecutor would have even brought these charges. Look at the case at Duke. Black strippers. White boys. No charges and then they slut shamed the women and apologized to the White boys.
I was wit u til u brought up Duke Lacrosse

That bytch was lying on em

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You are not Black and you know it. You are a racist ass White boy which is why you want the young men convicted without even giving them a trial. You don't give a damn about any evidence. You don't give a damn about any facts. You just want them in jail because they had sex with a White woman. And in your White World a Black has to be a rapist if he says that he would like to wait to see evidentiary facts during a trial. Now everybody else in your Worldview can get a trial, but not a Black man. :mjpls:

What so called Black man doesn't want another Black man to even have a trial before pronouncing him guilty? I even want those 5 cops in Memphis to get a trial even though I saw what they did. You didn't even see anything these dudes in Louisiana did, but you are pronouncing them guilty without even waiting for the trial. Please don't ever serve on a jury. You are closed minded and ignorant.
nikka doing backflips for rapists. Ok fam