Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
i don’t think so. They were the last ones to see her alive. The cops would have tracked them down.

I don’t think he realized she died of being too drunk. He probably just heard her getting hit by a car. But oops…
I disagree.

Going through the story. It looks like they were all drinking. She was 4 times over the limit which is a bottle of wine. It is consistent with her not stumbling to the car and leaving with the intention of getting an uber.

It is fukked up what happened to her but the police know what they're are doing when they ask leading questions in these situation. People panic and push others in the line of fire.

I hope that the girl is at peace, and people keep things respectable, but jumping to the motif of the black man being a rapist in response to an unfortunate tragedy leaves a sour taste in my mouth. We still exist in a world where the means of dealing with a tragedy is to turn a black person into a villain and lynch him.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Then I don't see how those two dudes can be charged with rape. If they didn't hold her down or otherwise actively participate in the act then the charges make no sense against them. I don't think they have a duty to intervene to stop an act so this is further proof that more facts need to come out before people jump to conclusions.

they won't get charged with rape but they get charged with accessory to something. If you are in a car with someone and he stops and robs someone else and kills them in the process you are accessory to murder. Very good very expensive lawyers might get you off, pause.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I didn't convict them.. I'm not on the jury.. If I was, they'd ask if I read up about the case and disqualify me for that alone..

What I am allowed to do is form an opinion like any other human. No I never have ALL the facts. Nobody has ALL the facts of a case. But just like anything else in life, I'm allowed to reach a logical conclusion, based on what I know now. If facts change that opinion, then I will. If they don't, they don't..

But nobody is walking around here with no thoughts of anything until they get the final court results. The girl left a bar, underage drinking, and you want me to believe she was completely sober when she said yes? I don't.. I'm sorry

Your conclusion isn't logical. More emotional than logical, keeping it 100.

The guys in this situation were idiots but police and prosecutors have every incentive to gain a conviction regardless of what actually happened and will release information that sides with their pov.

Which is why you being so definite about their fate sounds silly. But it's your right to sound silly.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree.

Going through the story. It looks like they were all drinking. She was 4 times over the limit which is a bottle of wine. It is consistent with her not stumbling to the car and leaving with the intention of getting an uber.

It is fukked up what happened to her but the police know what they're are doing when they ask leading questions in these situation. People panic and push others in the line of fire.

I hope that the girl is at peace, and people keep things respectable, but jumping to the motif of the black man being a rapist in response to an unfortunate tragedy leaves a sour taste in my mouth. We still exist in a world where the means of dealing with a tragedy is to turn a black person into a villain and lynch him.
This

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I disagree.

Of course. as soon as the body came in they probably knew there was sexual intercourse and her alcohol level. Same thing happened in the Moscow Murders, they want you to fill in the gaps for them. The uncle and nephew never touched her but she was in his car. It was going to come out she was with them so it makes sense to go in if you think you just dropped off a drunk chick.

I wouldn‘t jump to a conclusion either way if I were you. Just because they are black doesn’t mean they couldn’t have taken advantage of a drunk chick. If you ask someone two times and they say no. Take the hint.

There are some odd parts of these story and I’m not saying the police aren’t releasing information to make their case easier. Cause it definitively feels that way.

They were all drinking but three of them shouldn’t be able to get alcohol at all but in America underage college drinking is permitted to a certain degree.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Then I don't see how those two dudes can be charged with rape. If they didn't hold her down or otherwise actively participate in the act then the charges make no sense against them. I don't think they have a duty to intervene to stop an act so this is further proof that more facts need to come out before people jump to conclusions.

They aren’t being charged with rape breh, they are being charged as accessors, Mr.”They don’t have a duty to intervene.” READ before posting babble breh :what: and I can understand not catching every article posted in this thread, but this information is right there in my original post :what: and then you got the nerve to talk about ppl jumping to conclusions when you ain’t even bother reading the article. That, or you were too stupid to comprehend it :snoop:

pXyzsHm.jpg

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Always so much sympathy for random cacs lmao bytch could've been an adamant racist but y'all would still be crying :mjlol:

An “adamant racist” from Louisiana hanging out with 3 nikkas and letting 2 of them smash? Try REAL hard, tryhard contrarian brehs :snoop:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP to the girl.

But 17/18 yo girl sleeping with a drunk 19 yo deserved to be punished, but not to have their life taken from them with an unreasonable sentence.

They are young people acting crazy in a society calling them to act crazy.

Also, before acting like they raped her, wait for the trial.
Majority of 17-18 year old kids having sex would be in prison then lol.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They literally said she couldn’t walk right, wasn’t speaking clearly & even they (the rapists) said they don’t think she knew what she agreed to. :dahell:

If you know drinking does that to you, are you not partially at fault?

If drinking makes you violent does that mean you can't be charged for physical assault while under the influence?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They aren’t being charged with rape breh, they are being charged as accessors, Mr.”They don’t have a duty to intervene.” READ before posting babble breh :what: and I can understand not catching every article posted in this thread, but this information is right there in my original post :what: and then you got the nerve to talk about ppl jumping to conclusions when you ain’t even bother reading the article. That, or you were too stupid to comprehend it :snoop:

pXyzsHm.jpg
Dude you went off on a tangent and you didn't even get what I was stating and why it was being stated. I read the article you moron. I am stating in no uncertain terms that they are being overcharged and it is not even clear when the young lady was considered too intoxicated to void consent. My point was that if the guys guys didn't participate, then they shouldn't face any charges for rape or even related to the rape because they don't have a duty to stop it or otherwise intervene. You can't arrest someone for being a "bystander" to a rape. We still don't have the facts yet. The article stated they were in the front seat. They will have to show that those guys had some kind of overt action in that rape. Did they actually stay in the front seat the whole time? Will their DNA be on her? This whole thing is still short of a lot of facts.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Your conclusion isn't logical. More emotional than logical, keeping it 100.

The guys in this situation were idiots but police and prosecutors have every incentive to gain a conviction regardless of what actually happened and will release information that sides with their pov.

Which is why you being so definite about their fate sounds silly. But it's your right to sound silly.
You didn’t read the article clearly nor believe the dude who was in the car that admitted to every word I said.

But ok