Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak's good year was literally equivalent to Tony's best year in a decade. Don't undersell it.

30 overall TD to 4Int vs 31 overall TD to 9Int

Who the fukk would pay 20 million for the same car that costs 400k?

:heh:

From what we've seen already Dak has a higher potential than Tony maybe even significantly more so given in his first playoff game as a young rookie he shattered every single record Romo had in his post season 10 year career.

Never 3 TDs + rush TD
Never over 300+ Yards
Etc.

No lies told in this post...and I was all in on Dak from day one...but the fact of the matter is that Dak erased what Romo did in 13 years in 13 games

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak's good year was literally equivalent to Tony's best year in a decade. Don't undersell it.

30 overall TD to 4Int vs 31 overall TD to 9Int

Who the fukk would pay 20 million for the same car that costs 400k?

:heh:

From what we've seen already Dak has a higher potential than Tony maybe even significantly more so given in his first playoff game as a young rookie he shattered every single record Romo had in his post season 10 year career.

Never 3 TDs + rush TD
Never over 300+ Yards
Etc.
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Dak was good, but still not a better QB than Romo all things considered. We may have beat GB had Romo played if I remember correctly it took Dak some time to get settled in.

Daps
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Dak was good, but still not a better QB than Romo all things considered. We may have beat GB had Romo played if I remember correctly it took Dak some time to get settled in.
Dak actually outplayed Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs you do realize that, right?

By outplaying Aaron Rodgers, Dak Prescott gives Cowboys fans one reason to celebrate

Romo actually put up worse stats vs Green Bay than Dak did in the playoffs

We have 10 years of evidence to suggest Romo is not an 'it' guy. He's a better Andy Dalton if you put things in perspective. Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Brees, I guarantee would have won something had they played for the Cowboys instead of Romo