Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:duck:

You might be right about the division in the lockerroom but T-Will and Romo had a good relationship.
"Playing with Dak is always great," said Williams. "When you have a quarterback that's not always moody, by that, I mean sometimes you have a QB that's happy or sometimes he's mad or sometimes you don't even know the mood -- but, with Dak you go in the huddle and he's always calm. He's always cool, calm and collected. No matter if we're down by such amount of points or winning. Dak is just one of those guys that you tell him to do something, and he pays attention to the small things.

"And that's what makes him so great."

Don't shoot the messenger

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Written can still play and played a big factor in Dak's success, shouldn't be so eager have him gone. It's really a shame how this fan base treat some of its players, especially guys like Witt and Romo. Them dudes held us down for years show some respect.
Right...a reporter says Romo is cutting folks off and ppl take that as gospel :gucci:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I mean that story is from Jane Slater...so

And I mean...can you blame romo for being salty...

Dude tried to make it seem like he was taking a back seat to Dak in his speech only for Stephen to come out and say he actually asked to compete for his job but the front office / coaching staff said no...so his whole "concession" speech was pretty much a crock of shyt...

And let us not forget that as soon as he got hurt Stephen made that Bledsoe/Brady comparison...dude did that before Dak played a game...and I don't remember those types of speeches when moore or weeden or cassell was the qb...

And now the team won't just outright release him...which they shouldn't...and the chances of someone trading for him are about 0% because of his age and his injury history...so he pretty much stuck on a team for right now that he doesn't have any future on...

Not to mention all year Jerry talking about Romo coming back...only for Jerry to basically end up saying "well i just say all that shyt cause you all eat it up Dak is our guy"

Garrett got to the point of refusing to talk about Romo in any capacity other than "he is rehabbing"

Witten went from talking about how he couldn't wait for Romo to come back and show everyone he has the heart of a champion to talking about how special of a player Dak is...

fukking :smugzach: is out here doing the skeet skeet dance in the huddle having a good ol time:smugzach:

So you try to act like a good teammate...but then the front office tells everyone you really tried to ask for your job back on the sly...and the second you lost your job due to injury the front office was talking to the media about how you may not get it back...the head coach does everything he can to not even acknowledge your existence...linemen start skeet dancing and the team looks dominant on the side of the ball that was taylor made for you...

I'd be salty to...

I mean I'm riding with Dak but lets be real here...a 4th round pick came in...had one good rookie year...and the team is now ready to throw the most talented qb they ever had into the bushes and either try and trade the bush or cut the bush and let anybody pick it up and put it in their yard for nothing...

That is pretty much the recipe for "salt"