Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Romo cool. Yeah, he's probably feeling salty. Don't blame him. Franchise essentially holding him hostage.

He took a backseat in the regular season and let Dak and the team do their thing. He tried to compete for the starting job when he was cleared to return, but can you blame him? $100mil man and starting QB for America's Team. Last full season he went 12-4. Of course he wants to compete.

The Witten extension is simply to lower his cap hit this year. It was something egregious like $12mil. Adding years onto the deal lowers that by a few million. I'm not sweating it.

At no point in the last decade plus have I ever thought we lost a game or didn't go as far as I'd like because of the TE position. Take a couple bars off let Witt live.

Jaylon Smith pick will either be WOAT or GOAT status. There is no in between.

This team badly needs David Irving to turn into a 10 sack guy.

I don't think Witten has caused us any loses per se...but with him on the field what we can't do is get a deep vertical passing game out of our tight end spot...witten is to slow...so as good as the cowboys offense is...you never really have to worry about the TE getting vertical on you deep down the seam...witten is to slow and we don't throw it to the other tight ends enough...

That pass from Rodgers to Cook...if that was witten we would still be waiting right now for him to get 30 yards down field...

As far as Romo the faster he off the team the better...at least all this stuff coming out guarantees it won't be no foolish shyt going on like keeping him on the team...since you know...romo don't fukk with team dak :mjpls:

I wonder what is good with Romo and Witten now cause Witten started on team Tony but he was clearly on Team Dak by the end of the year :mjpls:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Jerry need to stfu. We got pics of his married ass fondling lil college hoes. A no comment would suffice old nikka :camby:

@ 1:18 jerry said "under-overemphasize" :mjlol:

Also to me this came off as Jerry being like "yeah zeke pulled a titty out big deal i'm not going to be spending a lot of time telling him what to do"

Also 1:45 is :swagfather:

"I'm aware of nothing that concerns me about that investigation":swagfather:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@BlueHeffner other than the writeup from Broaddus, have you found any scouting reports or Titan's fan opinions on Byron Bell?
All I could find was this thread on their fan forum

Byron Bell Out for Season

Most seem to think of him as a "serviceable" backup guard.

OL definitely got slightly worse over the offseason. Chaz is an upgrade over Free but always injured and this guy sucks as a tackle im reading.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Jerry need to stfu. We got pics of his married ass fondling lil college hoes. A no comment would suffice old nikka :camby:
Im worried bout Zeke brehs. His dad warned us about fame getting the best of him :lupe:.
Some advice from Michael Irvin

Irvin recently sat down and spoke on 105.3 The Fan radio, on a variety of topics, including offering this thoughts on Elliott and what he needs to do to change his off-the-field reputation.

“Not to ever make an excuse for anybody, but [Elliott]’s a young guy. And I don’t mind a guy having fun and all of that. But I need him to understand the enormity of everything surrounding him. I know Ohio State is huge, but the Dallas Cowboys are something different. Everything you do, anything you do … that’s going to get out, that’s going to be a story. And you have to try to stay away from that”

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Some of the cowboys scouts were raving about Xavier woods on twitter last night. He's projected in the 4-5 round range but I could see him moving up. They said all 32 teams have shown interest in him.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im worried bout Zeke brehs. His dad warned us about fame getting the best of him :lupe:.
Some advice from Michael Irvin

Irvin recently sat down and spoke on 105.3 The Fan radio, on a variety of topics, including offering this thoughts on Elliott and what he needs to do to change his off-the-field reputation.

“Not to ever make an excuse for anybody, but [Elliott]’s a young guy. And I don’t mind a guy having fun and all of that. But I need him to understand the enormity of everything surrounding him. I know Ohio State is huge, but the Dallas Cowboys are something different. Everything you do, anything you do … that’s going to get out, that’s going to be a story. And you have to try to stay away from that”
:huhldup:

The Playmaker might catch a charge for sexual battery. Got the ESPN notification today.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Some of the cowboys scouts were raving about Xavier woods on twitter last night. He's projected in the 4-5 round range but I could see him moving up. They said all 32 teams have shown interest in him.

Even against lesser competition, he clearly has translatable skills to the pro level. His college tape is better than Byron's

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Even against lesser competition, he clearly has translatable skills to the pro level. His college tape is better than Byron's
Yea when I think safety I think if a hard hitting ball hawk. I like b Jones but he's more of a nickle corner and I hope they switch him to corner next year.