lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
What did yall nikkas expect us to do in free agency :gucci:

Its been like this since 2012

We let all the scrubs on our team go (sans Jones and T.Crawford) and yall upset :martin:
i'm happy a lot of the deadweight is gone. its the lack of depth that concerns me. will we ever get this defense firing on all cylinders?:to:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
i'm happy a lot of the deadweight is gone. its the lack of depth that concerns me. will we ever get this defense firing on all cylinders?:to:
I feel u breh

The good thing is this draft is deep at our positions of need. We can/should walk away with a starting safety, corner, TE, and DE.

The OL class isnt deep at all though :mjcry:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did yall nikkas expect us to do in free agency :gucci:

Its been like this since 2012

We let all the scrubs on our team go (sans Jones and T.Crawford) and yall upset :martin:
:francis:
I don't give a fukk about those scrubs. The point of every off-season is to fukkING GET BETTER. BETTER MOTHAfukkKA. Have we fukking gotten better? Duck outta here. Everybody in the division, nvm the league, the fukking division has gotten better so far this offseason. And what the fukk have we done?:snoop:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:francis:
I don't give a fukk about those scrubs. The point of every off-season is to fukkING GET BETTER. BETTER MOTHAfukkKA. Have we fukking gotten better? Duck outta here. Everybody in the division, nvm the league, the fukking division has gotten better so far this offseason. And what the fukk have we done?:snoop:
nikka we aint even reach the draft yet :what:

Last year, we didnt do a damn thing and lost a starting linebacker and DE and we still had the best record in the NFC

:what:

Scrub teams like the Deadskins and Iggles "win the offseason and free agency" every year, yet aint shyt

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Last year, we didnt do a damn thing and lost a starting linebacker and DE and we still had the best record in the NFC

Scrub teams like the Deadskins and Iggles "win the offseason and free agency" every year, yet aint shyt
SAY THAT shyt AGAIN IN CASE THEY DIDN'T HEAR YA!!!:lawd:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Last year we had a top 5 pick and struck gold late in the draft. The rest of the division are making moves to catch up to us and we making it easy by not improving ourselves

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:scust: @dtownreppin214 is right we have a lot of holes to fill... I would hate for depth to be our problem again. Last year we did a pretty good job at providing quality depth..... This draft and UDFA is huge, I actually expect us to do well though :ehh:
I'm disturbed by this nonchalant approach to the offseason and how some here are cosigning this bs.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm disturbed by this nonchalant approach to the offseason and how some here are cosigning this bs.
They're broke, Did you want them to overpay a couple of jags or trust the scouting department? It's clear they're going in a new direction because the old way wasn't working. Dak gets to keep his offense and we dropped a bunch of dead weight on defense. Let the off-season & draft finish before you go jumping off a bridge.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
They're broke, Did you want them to overpay a couple of jags or trust the scouting department? It's clear they're going in a new direction because the old way wasn't working. Dak gets to keep his offense and we dropped a bunch of dead weight on defense. Let the off-season & draft finish before you go jumping off a bridge.
Like I said I'm all for destroying and rebuilding the defense. Im not going to miss Carr, Claiborne, Crawford or Church, they're all jags. The concern is we arent rebuilding. I dont think we have a consistent, every down DE on the roster. We damn sure dont have a game changing S. There's not enough picks to go around to acquire those starters. Caroll, Pea depth signings are cool but we need real difference makers.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The offense pretty much hide a lot of the defenses flaws last year and in 2014.

Carr was gonna get cut last year if he didn't redo his contract.
Mo was never healthy for a full season so it made no sense to commit more years.
Church was a leader but not a playmaker.
Wilcox lost his starting spot to Jones.

No really surprised over these departures.

Everyone that left on the defensive line were no names that only got situational reps.

It is what it is.

I don't expect Carroll to be starting.

Dallas has made a point to replenish through the draft and prefer drafted and non drafted rookies to fill out the roster get snaps and eventually start.

Honestly this will be a zero sum gain. The offense will have to continue to be a ball control unit to limit the number of possessions the defense will be on the field.

Overall, there were no playmakers in the secondary. Too many dropped INT's and they gave up too many big plays.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
We always giving marinelli shyt on here, but stephen be giving him shyt and telling him to turn it to gold. Brehs a gotdam miracle worker.

Im glad they got rid of some players, but stephen be sitting on his hands while all the decent FAs getting signed. They shoulda cut romo already, an signed someone.

I know yall aint like free but green aint an upgrade, hes gonna have to prove himself. We also gotta sign martin and collins at guard.

They making this shyt harder than it has to be.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
Man of course the offense stacked it's been Garretts offense since Wade Phillips. Carr and Claiborne are both guys we spent big resources on to be pressure man corners for Rob Ryan defenses that didn't last but 2 years. Only guy we wanted to stay that left was McClain.. we needed guys that can tackle and create turnovers on the outside not revis island pretenders but peanut type

It seems like we just catching up to our scheme.. our dynasty hopes ride on them keeping this wave of defensive contributers like Collins and brown coming in our mid rounds.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We always giving marinelli shyt on here, but stephen be giving him shyt and telling him to turn it to gold. Brehs a gotdam miracle worker.

Im glad they got rid of some players, but stephen be sitting on his hands while all the decent FAs getting signed. They shoulda cut romo already, an signed someone.

I know yall aint like free but green aint an upgrade, hes gonna have to prove himself. We also gotta sign martin and collins at guard.

They making this shyt harder than it has to be.
Green is an upgrade over Free, Free had durability but he was literally getting beat by every LE the Cowboys went up against. If Collins plays RT & Cooper is adequate at LG then the OL just got better imo.