Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka fishing and smoking right now, enjoying himself :russ:

No he's not. :francis:

His bytch is too busy throwing subliminal shots at Jerruh right now by using his son. :beli:

I can't wait until this bytchass CAC/MEX is off the team. :pacspit:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'm sitting back trusting the defense...tbh, I'd rather draft our defensive talent anyway.

It's cheaper and guarantees we have control of their rights for 2-5 years...

This defense wasn't good with these guys, I'd rather young drafted talent, not somebody else's castaways.

We were broke this offseason. Plus we have a couple yrs window while we have Dak contract. Build the defense thru the draft. Supplement thru FA. It's been working.

Now I'd rather DLine talent 1st, maybe even second round. Def 3-5 should be a corner somewhere. Another LB and safety. Find that TE and OLine (T) and you've restocked. Plus there's still some vets out there that we'll pick up as camp bodies or fill ins

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's completely obvious that our defense needs all the help they can get. However, I couldn't help myself by taking a look at the WR class in comparison with all of the WRs that we have selected since the 2010 draft.

Based on our draft history (since 2010), one of these guys is likely to be selected during the 2017 draft. I've placed these WRs in different tiers based on a combination of combine measurables that I filtered for.

I'm curious to see if any of these guys will be invited to a workout for the Cowboys as well. Each team is alotted 30 private workouts with prospects each year, and if I'm not mistaken since the mid 2000s Dallas has drafted at least 1 of the 30 invited players each year.

Gm9uCuK.png