Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Anthony Brown starts: he's going to give up a couple of big plays cuz he's a big risk guy but the coaches probably like the fact that he's always look By for an interception. He's our best ball hawk in the secondary and I think that directly comes from being fresh to the scheme. Scandrick, Carr, and Claiborne all play the same. Keep the ball in front of them, minimize the big play and make the tackle. They have a very conservative approach. Anthony brown reminds me a lot of when Anthony Henry played for us. Ball hawks who will try to bait a qb into coverage and then try to jump on the route. That's the reason you seen wr's get behind Brown a couple of times last season and he would try to use his vertical to overcome the deficit.

Marinelli has been preaching turnovers and Brown is the only guy who can probably give him what he wants outta our former secondary.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think Anthony Brown starts: he's going to give up a couple of big plays cuz he's a big risk guy but the coaches probably like the fact that he's always look By for an interception. He's our best ball hawk in the secondary and I think that directly comes from being fresh to the scheme. Scandrick, Carr, and Claiborne all play the same. Keep the ball in front of them, minimize the big play and make the tackle. They have a very conservative approach. Anthony brown reminds me a lot of when Anthony Henry played for us. Ball hawks who will try to bait a qb into coverage and then try to jump on the route. That's the reason you seen wr's get behind Brown a couple of times last season and he would try to use his vertical to overcome the deficit.

Marinelli has been preaching turnovers and Brown is the only guy who can probably give him what he wants outta our former secondary.
I don't mind that approach from a corner. Yea you'll give up some plays but you'll make some as well. I got tired of our corners watching WRs catch the ball and making the safe play.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
That's why i don't buy the shyt about us going CB round 1.

I mean, we MIGHT... but I think it will be BPA. If that's a DE or even TE, i could see that too.

Brown will start on one side, and fukk it, maybe Nolan Carroll at the other. I don't feel great about that, but he has started in the NFL. Clearly McClay feels comfortable with the cats we've drafted and brought in. I do see a CB being taken in the first 3 rds though

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That one game green started last he damn near false start (without it being called) like half his snaps. I'm suppose to trust this cat as a Starter:stopitslime:. Nah man, Free fukked us over l. He pulls this shyt right after Leary leaves us:francis:

I remember that shyt the entire game thread was in schock :dead:

Shyts kinda crazy actually :dahell: