Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's just that we gave TRex $17mil (I know, over 4 years... Not the end of the world), but we let Claiborne walk and Poe signed for $8mil with Atlanta.

WR2 is such a useless, non-need position on this team. A distant 5th option on offense. 4th option in the passing game. fukk we paying $17mil for that.

They were a little overzealous about making Dak's job easy and familiar. We shouldn't have signed TRex. Everybody in the league knows that.

I've been saying since Day 1 we need a Gator CB in the first.

Quincy Wilson or Jalen Tabor :gator:

Piano Reevez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell I wish there was a way to rid Scandrick's sorry ass in this cleanse too. He's the last holdover on that side of the ball from the Lost Boys cowboys era. He should've been out the door with the Ratliffs, Sensabaughs, and Anthony Spencers of the world but he had one good game against the Patriots 6 years ago and has a nice scowl so they keep him around. 8 picks in 8 seasons :scusthov:
So much truth. Can't stand the way Scandrick plays corner.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
It's just that we gave TRex $17mil (I know, over 4 years... Not the end of the world), but we let Claiborne walk and Poe signed for $8mil with Atlanta.

WR2 is such a useless, non-need position on this team. A distant 5th option on offense. 4th option in the passing game. fukk we paying $17mil for that.

They were a little overzealous about making Dak's job easy and familiar. We shouldn't have signed TRex. Everybody in the league knows that.

Adam Thielen got 17 mil over 3 years. Adam...Thielen

Old ass Pierre Garcon got 47 mill from SF :dahell:

Kenny Stills and Kenny Britt - 4 yrs/32 mil

We got a bargain with T-Will breh. He's got his flaws, but both Romo and Dak love him.... when your star QB's vouch for you, that's gotta mean somethin.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Hell I wish there was a way to rid Scandrick's sorry ass in this cleanse too. He's the last holdover on that side of the ball from the Lost Boys cowboys era. He should've been out the door with the Ratliffs, Sensabaughs, and Anthony Spencers of the world but he had one good game against the Patriots 6 years ago and has a nice scowl so they keep him around. 8 picks in 8 seasons :scusthov:
Damn :whew: Cold, but on point.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't cosign the Scandrick hate. He'll prob be cut next year depending on his play this year but I don't think he has a loser stench. And he plays with an edge that this team needs/needed. Speaking of edge that's kind of why I'd lean towards Kevin king over Adoree. King plays with that shyt talk swag that I like in cbs. Adoree is kind of chill. And my 3 mid round safeties Gerry, Stewart and especially Jenkins all have that dog as well. The only dog we really have/had on d was Scandrick and Wilcox. :francis:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i only like sean lee and heath on on defense

everyone else can kick rocks

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Adam Thielen got 17 mil over 3 years. Adam...Thielen

Old ass Pierre Garcon got 47 mill from SF :dahell:

Kenny Stills and Kenny Britt - 4 yrs/32 mil

We got a bargain with T-Will breh. He's got his flaws, but both Romo and Dak love him.... when your star QB's vouch for you, that's gotta mean somethin.
That's cool. But look at the contracts on this team.

Dez, Oline, Witten, Lee, Crawford.

WR2 is a luxury. One we don't need. At all. We resigned Butler. We have picks. At no point have we or will we ever say "man, this season would have been different if we had a better WR2."

And when that was even possible in 2015 when Dez went down, TWill showed he ain't shyt without elite talent surrounding him.

It's a hole that could have been filled and even improved for cheap and those resources should have been used for the glaring issue with this team for a decade now: Defense.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Love him or hate him Williams has far more productive than Claiborne, so if one had to go then you cut bait with glass man Mo.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Don't forget Irving who needed 3 packers OL men to hold him from killing Rodgers on that final play:demonic:
That's cool. But look at the contracts on this team.

Dez, Oline, Witten, Lee, Crawford.

WR2 is a luxury. One we don't need. At all. We resigned Butler. We have picks. At no point have we or will we ever say "man, this season would have been different if we had a better WR2."

And when that was even possible in 2015 when Dez went down, TWill showed he ain't shyt without elite talent surrounding him.

It's a hole that could have been filled and even improved for cheap and those resources should have been used for the glaring issue with this team for a decade now: Defense.
Where have you been? We've always talked about the team needing someone to step up at the #2 spot to take pressure off Dez. WR2 is not a luxury since they help spread a defense out, which in turn helps the offense tremendously.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I'm not too worried about the secondary as long as we upgrade the pass rush.

That's really the key, we've spent so much FA money and high picks over the years on cb and it hasn't gotten us shyt. Just fix the pass rush and the secondary will fall into place