Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
That contract is killing us. I wouldn't mind him being cut myself. He has been a jag the past couple years. Dallas drafts well and they need to start believing they draft well. They are way to loyal to their players. Only a couple players should withstand this (such as QB of course) but players like Crawford could be replaced.
we let the wrong Crawford walk, I like Jack Crawford, he started to show up when he was healthy... thats another thing,,, stop wasting fuggin draft picks on injured players in the draft. We still not 100% is Jaylon Smith will play next season... :beli::snoop:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Bryon jones is still solid. I trust him back there despite the Green Bay last play.

Scandrick is solid if he can stay healthy.

Can't say I'm sad to be departing with church or Wilcox. The thing I dislike more than any other thing is when a player finally starts playing good (after seasons and game of futility) and then they get some injury. It happened with church when he broken his forearm or am whatever and with Claiborne. fukk that shyt. This defense needs a reboot.
sorry, but I rather have the rookie Anthony Brown back there,,, he impressed me all season
Clairborne look promising beginning the season, but once again he missed numerous games. He looked horrible in the GB game, maybe he rushed back, still had a lingering injury or was just rusty for missing games.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
with a lack of cap space, were not getting no big time names in FA... we have to hope that McClay can find some more jewels in the upcoming draft, like he did this last draft..
Personally, I don't think we spend big time money in FA even if we had money because Stephen does not like FA. You'll see in 2019 when Dallas could have around 50 plus million in cap space.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with a lack of cap space, were not getting no big time names in FA... we have to hope that McClay can find some more jewels in the upcoming draft, like he did this last draft..
They're already depending on the youngins to keep progressing in the trenches. Charles tapper didn't play last season but they have high hopes for him. Collins will get better. Hopefully Lawrence back heals. Irving just got resigned.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We really gave this dude $17mil :tyron:

To be fair, it's not a terrible contract. 4.25mil per year is nothing for a WR2.

I'd rather that money be spent on somebody like Dontari Poe, though
Yep. Instead of someone like Poe, we signed that scrub Stephen Paea.

Fred absolutely wrecked this dude when we played the Bears in 2014 :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T-rex is back

We really gave this dude $17mil :tyron:

To be fair, it's not a terrible contract. 4.25mil per year is nothing for a WR2.

I'd rather that money be spent on somebody like Dontari Poe, though

giphy.gif

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give a nikka $17 million that can't fukking catch with his hands. :martin:

Terrance-Williams-Drop-Gif.gif

Last edited: