Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I'll be the first to say, I wanted all of those scrubs gone. I never liked Church or Wilcox, Collins will be better than leary, and crawford and mcclain are jags.

With that said, the concering things about letting both safeties go and carr/claiborne, is that now ee are going to have to go corner or safety at 28, instead of getting someone to help the pass rush.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'll be the first to say, I wanted all of those scrubs gone. I never liked Church or Wilcox, Collins will be better than leary, and crawford and mcclain are jags.

With that said, the concering things about letting both safeties go and carr/claiborne, is that now ee are going to have to go corner or safety at 28, instead of getting someone to help the pass rush.
I'm kind of on the Adoree Jackson hype train

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Yea me too. @stilltheguru convinced me. Corner and Punt Returner issue solved.

Cats on CZ saying that McClay doesnt like short corners though, so I aint getting my hopes up :francis:
I dont know, Anthony Brown measured at 5'11. I think Adoree came measured 5'10 at the combine..It would be silly to pass him up.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Terrell McClain gone to the Skins - 4 yrs, 21M. Breh knows he finessed them.

C6kUJg9WYAA_wNq.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

They going to do like they been doing the last few years and getting bpa so I not worried. If you and others want to be do you.