Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We will resign one of Carr or Claiborne.

Leaving us with Carr/Claiborne, Brown, and Scandrick as our top 3.

We still have Byron at FS. So we only have a hole at SS. fukk wack ass JJ Wlicox. Can't cover BJ Raji on a go route.

Who the hell is Jack Crawford :lolwtf:

Either Butler or a cheap FA WR2 can line up opposite Dez and watch Beasley and Witten catch all the passes. Not worried about WR2 in the least. It's an extremely low yield position in our scheme.

So as long as we spend two of our first three picks on DL and DB, we're fine.
In no way shape or form is butler a number 2 wr:snoop:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
That was some real ass shyt there. Its all about that STAR, fukk individual players. We all post in here because of the STAR not because of no damn romo or mediocre defensive backfield players that are leaving for another team that is worse.

CowboyFan.gif

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
im still scratching my head, at why did we give that big ass contract to tyrone crawford, when he really haven't showed me anythying...
That contract is killing us. I wouldn't mind him being cut myself. He has been a jag the past couple years. Dallas drafts well and they need to start believing they draft well. They are way to loyal to their players. Only a couple players should withstand this (such as QB of course) but players like Crawford could be replaced.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
yup :scust: I dont know how yall post on CZ I post on another cac cowboys forum and they're like :yeshrug: Dak is the future
Where you post? Someone on CZ tried to put me on to DC Universe but the layout was so bad I couldn't post there. I can't deal with all the dark colors everywhere it hurts my eyes no :mjpls: but CZ has the cleanest layout.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Basically i agree with this nikka

Bruh spoke that real....stop worrying. The team that needs to worry a bit (to me) is Washington. They are a weird franchise.

We have McClay, Jones and son, they actually care about the team and the product they put out there. I honestly believe that they know what they're doing. Having McClay around gives me a reason to exhale. He's done a good job building this thing up, has support of Jerry and Stephen, we just need to chill and watch.

Hell, ya'll KNOW I'm a huge Romo supporter, minus the bashing, I agreed with dude. Players come and go (even the great ones) but this team here forever.

I'm watching the draft and the mid to bottom tier guys we'll sign in the coming days