Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
OMG Dallas radio is terrible right now, everyone is regurgitating the same shyt and have no idea what's going on. It's funny how all these "sources" can't give a hint at what's happening with Romo.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm shocked they let 3/4th of our secondary go. I figured Church would for sure resign. I guess Carr is more of a priority now. He's at least durable.

Draft or bust for us defense Jesus the offense wr in this division

And still no info on romo he aint getting traded from it seem like it I could be wrong tho

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryon jones is still solid. I trust him back there despite the Green Bay last play.

Scandrick is solid if he can stay healthy.

Can't say I'm sad to be departing with church or Wilcox. The thing I dislike more than any other thing is when a player finally starts playing good (after seasons and game of futility) and then they get some injury. It happened with church when he broken his forearm or am whatever and with Claiborne. fukk that shyt. This defense needs a reboot.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Everybody other then Leary needed to go, anyways.

And we can't be paying Leary that kind of money with Tyron, Travis, and Zack on the squad.

Farewell to all those losers. Never won shyt in Dallas, won't win shyt outside Dallas.
And we'll see how good Leary is without the benefit of playing between the best LT & C in football.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Everybody other then Leary needed to go, anyways.

And we can't be paying Leary that kind of money with Tyron, Travis, and Zack on the squad.

Farewell to all those losers. Never won shyt in Dallas, won't win shyt outside Dallas.
:mjlol:

this is exactly how i felt when that last wave of losers left - bradie james, sensabaugh, d. ware, etc..zero emotional attachment. :camby:

only issue is there comes a point when you have too many holes to fill. especially when it seems like it takes everyone not named sean lee 3 years to figure out their role in this defense.