Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
why does this certain eagle fan crave attention? Does not his team have an offseason message board? Shyt has gone beyond lame now.
You guys are full of trolls. A couple of your fans decided to troll our thread again, so i responded in kind and the king of autism decicded to go back and forth with me because he's too stupid to realize what's happening.

You guys make threads about Eagles fans and jump in our threads so i do the same shyt :yeshrug:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
What happened to your original handle?
Bushed it after Dak took the job from the Don Romo :wow:

rom.0.gif

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
You guys are full of trolls. A couple of your fans decided to troll our thread again, so i responded in kind and the king of autism decicded to go back and forth with me because he's too stupid to realize what's happening.

You guys make threads about Eagles fans and jump in our threads so i do the same shyt :yeshrug:
I make threads making fun of you eagles fan bytches. go in there n troll p*ssy stay the fukk out a real team thread. A team with any history to be proud of. Or stop watching football bytch. Nobody loves you.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I make threads making fun of you eagles fan bytches. go in there n troll p*ssy stay the fukk out a real team thread. A team with any history to be proud of. Or stop watching football bytch. Nobody loves you.
Yeah, quoting me is a great way to make me not post here

qQ05Eak.png

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I want CB or DE with the 1st pick. If OJ Howard is there (he won't be), I would understand going offense for him.

He's really the only offensive player I can even think of that would make sense for us. Can't draft OL, RB set, QB set, WR1 set, WR3 set, and we can either resign Butler/Williams or sign a WR2.

Prefer to resign Claiborne and start him with Brown on the outsides and play Scandrick at slot. Sign a vet corner and draft a CB in the 1st/2nd. The other round is for an edge rusher. Unless OJ Howard falls (he won't). Ideal draft.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Did you watch the pro bowl QB skills challenge?

If not please go watch it, shyt is hilarious.:mjlol:

This dude Dak has a legit noodle arm. It was one of the funniest and saddest things I've ever seen.

I have little to no doubt I could outthrow him with my wrong arm.

full

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I know it won't happen, but would be dope as hell if we pulled the trigger on it.