Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You guys are full of trolls. A couple of your fans decided to troll our thread again, so i responded in kind and the king of autism decicded to go back and forth with me because he's too stupid to realize what's happening.

You guys make threads about Eagles fans and jump in our threads so i do the same shyt :yeshrug:
Its probably like two cats ain't nobody worried about y'all fakkit. Just admit you a fukking broke no life loser that relishes trolling opposing teams threads like an Instagram waist trainer tea selling chick looking attention p*ssy.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Its probably like two cats ain't nobody worried about y'all fakkit. Just admit you a fukking broke no life loser that relishes trolling opposing teams threads like an Instagram waist trainer tea selling chick looking attention p*ssy.
Nobody is angrier than you though. No matter what thread it is, you're in there posting angry as fukk with the lamest attempted tough guy insults and threats. You're corny as fukk

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nobody is angrier than you though. No matter what thread it is, you're in there posting angry as fukk with the lamest attempted tough guy insults and threats. You're corny as fukk
Your dikksucking momma corny as fukk and p*ssy if you silly types said the same shyt offline which we both know you don't I'd say the same shyt. fukk you p*ssys think y'all going to do? Whatever it is it can happen to you so spare me you clown ass p*ssy.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Your dikksucking momma corny as fukk and p*ssy if you silly types said the same shyt offline which we both know you don't I'd say the same shyt. fukk you p*ssys think y'all going to do? Whatever it is it can happen to you so spare me you clown ass p*ssy.
Exhibit A

Look at this try hard shyt, you're a joke. "Your momma:angry:"

:laugh:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The bytch that birth you a joke

6fe.gif