Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Whew!

:mjgrin:

DFW's 105.3 The Fan talking about the racist undertones that Goodell and the NFL have insinuating during this Zeke gets possible suspension (i.e. Gronk doing the same shyt Zeke been doing but getting a pat on the head instead)

It's shocking when white people admit to systematic oppression...It's even more shocking when they do it on live broadcast/TV.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No bullshyt....how do you suspend somebody because of some allegations
According to some of y'all's friends at the zone maybe he should be suspended to teach him a lesson so that he gets his head on straight. Maybe that's what Rog is going for lol

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
we got this hoes texts to her friend trying to set him up. if zeke gets 6 games, zeke better get one of his hoes to beat her ass. that bytch should be getting jail time but since shes a white bytch she gets a pity party.

just as im typing this bytch boi schefter just announced it is 6 games. @track 1 you gotta beat her ass now foreal

just looking at this p*ssy schefters face talking about it got me heated

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Zeke getting 6 games for a dv case that the police wouldn't prosecute cause they got the chick text messages telling her friends to tell police zeke hit her and her friends saying that never happened :gucci:

:swagfather: better put his foot down

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Had to post cause I know ny nigggas were gonna be in here panicking D-Mac ran for damn near 1,100 with Kellen Moore, Matt Casell, Brandon Weeden as the Qb and Dez missing 7 games. We'll be iight

Any amount of games is fukked up but 6 is ridiculous.