Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt is going to be 6-8 games. i can feel it in my gut.

do we have an ID on this chick by the way?

29-Camron-NP.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You trippin beloved, it won't be that many games. Not even close. NFL don't want that issue
what issue tho? it's obvious goodell craves the drama. he fought the face of the league till the end. he'll do the same to zeke and since this is a sensitive matter like DV, the rest of the country is ready and willing to :cape: for the woman. jerry fighting the nuances of a DV case would not be a good PR look.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
what issue tho? it's obvious goodell craves the drama. he fought the face of the league till the end. he'll do the same to zeke and since this is a sensitive matter like DV, the rest of the country is ready and willing to :cape: for the woman. jerry fighting the nuances of a DV case would not be a good PR look.
Yeah DV is something where nikkas ready to get on their superman for even if like this case I don't see how folks can even do so. Some nikkas just want to be heroes. Ole I defend women even if they are in the wrong ass nikkas

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yeah DV is something where nikkas ready to get on their superman for even if like this case I don't see how folks can even do so. Some nikkas just want to be heroes. Ole I defend women even if they are in the wrong ass nikkas
Delete