Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, Bill Polian who's worked in the league for decades, said this will get appealed and reduced to 2-3 games. He doesn't believe the NFL's case in court or with an arbitrator will be strong enough to stick to 6 games.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
PETER HARVEY, Esq., New Jersey. Giants Fan
KEN HOUSTON, Washington Redskins player
TONYA LOVELACE, MA, Philadelphia Eagles Fan
MARY JO WHITE, Esq., New York Giants Fan

These are the people who did the investigation. Take a long look at this folks.

The NFL doesn't even know what the code of conduct is. They are making up this shyt as they go. Why am I still watching this league?

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
We're a 10 win team without him still. And I believe if it stays at 6 games we will be 4-2 or 3-3 which is more than manageable

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Like I said, Bill Polian who's worked in the league for decades, said this will get appealed and reduced to 2-3 games. He doesn't believe the NFL's case in court or with an arbitrator will be strong enough to stick to 6 games.
fukk that. It should be 0 games. That Cac Josh Brown got 1 game and he admitted to beating his wife for YEARS :mindblown:

No way can this stick

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
fukk that. It should be 0 games. That Cac Josh Brown got 1 game and he admitted to beating his wife for YEARS :mindblown:

No way can this stick
Yep shyt is strange. I do blame the players for co signing this goof nikka Goddell with all this power in the first fukking place. I also saw the people deciding on the shyt were fans of other NFCE teams smfh.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
“The advisors participated in a meeting on June 26, 2017 in New York City with Elliott, who was represented by his legal team and the NFL Players Association. The group also reviewed the league’s investigative reports and materials, the expert medical reports, and multiple NFL Players Association submissions on Elliott’s behalf." “The advisors participated in a meeting on June 26, 2017 in New York City with Elliott, who was represented by his legal team and the NFL Players Association. The group also reviewed the league’s investigative reports and materials, the expert medical reports, and multiple NFL Players Association submissions on Elliott’s behalf.

“In a letter to Elliott advising him of the decision, Todd Jones, the NFL’s Special Counsel for Conduct, said these advisors ‘were of the view that there is substantial and persuasive evidence supporting a finding that [Elliott] engaged in physical violence against Ms. Thompson on multiple occasions during the week of July 16, 2016.’"“In a letter to Elliott advising him of the decision, Todd Jones, the NFL’s Special Counsel for Conduct, said these advisors ‘were of the view that there is substantial and persuasive evidence supporting a finding that [Elliott] engaged in physical violence against Ms. Thompson on multiple occasions during the week of July 16, 2016.’

“After reviewing the record, and having considered the views of the independent advisors, the commissioner determined that the credible evidence established that Elliott engaged in conduct that violated NFL policy."

:stopitslime:
So even after he's cleared of any mis-conduct criminal or otherwise they needed to keep researching until they felt within themselves that he did something wrong just not anything they can take to court?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
MEMBERS OF THE EXTERNAL EXPERT ADVISORY PANEL

The four advisors that recommended punishment consisted of two fakkit ASS GIANTS FANS, 1 bytch ASS SLURS FAN, and p*ssy EAGLES FAN

:what:

kurt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK Forever.
MEMBERS OF THE EXTERNAL EXPERT ADVISORY PANEL

The four advisors that recommended punishment consisted of two fakkit ASS GIANTS FANS, 1 bytch ASS SLURS FAN, and p*ssy EAGLES FAN

:what:

I think the suspension is bs, but how do you know what teams these ppl root for? :dwillhuh: