Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
nice snag by Beasley and good coverage by Byron...gotta turn that head around tho:francis:

I know most people don't care for b jones but i'm still on the wagon. :mjcry:

What :gucci:

Weak as jam on the line that didn't slow cole up at all

Never turned his head around to even look at the ball

Cole aint even give him close to a real move...and cole is really good coming out of cuts and breaks when he wants to be...

Byron can't even jam cole beasely at the line of scrimmage...how the fukk he going to jam someone who is NOT one of the smallest receivers in the nfl:gucci:

I'm already counting down the days for when this dude rookie contract runs out and he gets the fukk off this team :camby:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think the NFL decided on the Zeke situation months ago. They dragging it out to protect themselves from back lash no matter what decision is made.

If Zeke walks, the NFL can say they investigated for over a year and found nothing so fukk off.
If he gets suspended they can say they were dug deeper than the authorities did for over a year.

Which begs the question. If they found enough evidence to suspended him, shouldn't it be enough evidence to indict?
I'm sure that's the question the NFLPA and Zeke's legal advisors will ask and thus an appeal was made.

IF Zeke wins, the NFL can say they did all they could.

Either way by delaying it for this long, the NFL is covered no matter the outcome.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What :gucci:

Weak as jam on the line that didn't slow cole up at all

Never turned his head around to even look at the ball

Cole aint even give him close to a real move...and cole is really good coming out of cuts and breaks when he wants to be...

Byron can't even jam cole beasely at the line of scrimmage...how the fukk he going to jam someone who is NOT one of the smallest receivers in the nfl:gucci:

I'm already counting down the days for when this dude rookie contract runs out and he gets the fukk off this team :camby:
This is the last yearByron has to show something before it's fukk him.