Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Ya'll boys listen/watch the podcast shows?

Talkin Cowboys/Cowboys Break?

I love em, been listening for years, it's hard to trust the info sometimes tho. You know they gonna be homers and whatnot but they take it too far sometimes.

I like the new formats and crews. I like Brian for the inside knowledge but he be wrong, A LOT lol... :salute: to Derek tho, thats my guy

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ya'll boys listen/watch the podcast shows?

Talkin Cowboys/Cowboys Break?

I love em, been listening for years, it's hard to trust the info sometimes tho. You know they gonna be homers and whatnot but they take it too far sometimes.

I like the new formats and crews. I like Brian for the inside knowledge but he be wrong, A LOT lol... :salute: to Derek tho, thats my guy
The most annoying thing about Broaddus is when he forms an opinion about someone he won't let up. That being said they're much better than Jeff Cavanaugh of the G-Bag Nation on The Fan, this hack is just a yuck monkey turned analyst who has a deep hatred for Taco Charlton. I hate Taylor Stern too on the Cowboys radio show.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I was at camp yesterday. Aint too shook about tcraw. He aint live up to his contract. I know its depth but he aint done shyt. I didnt see the injury tho just seen him on the ground.

Rico the real deal brehs. Made some nice catches back of the endzone. He was the one that showed out. Zeke had sone nice runs, beas had some nice screen passes, dak was alright but his accuracy needs to improve. Hes more of a gamer tho, doesnt look to special in practice but shows up gameday. Got picked by brown. Brown got the best of dez. From what i heard, dez had a better day today. Collins looked sharp in individual skills. Tyrone was in pads and didnt seem injured, im sure its just precaution. I was hoping to see jaylen but he wasnt in pads.

xW1wKAKh.jpg

o2Iiu6rh.jpg

c43VBP9h.jpg

Last edited:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
"Your team lookin EZE and DEZperate, she finna get this DAK :shaq: 2017-18 Dallas Cowboys season thread" :dame:

"EZE making it rayne on you hoes, Rayne making it look EZE: 17-18 Dallas Cowboys season thread"

"Zeke HOF class of 2035, #HOH class of 2016: 17-18 Dallas Cowboys season thread" :wow:

"Zeke finna hit that hole like he hit that hoe: 17-18 Dallas Cowboys season thread" :mjgrin:

This team a band of misfits no need in making it seem we holy, lets make them mad this season brehs :mjgrin:

Im not good at this name shyt, I choose the latter tho
39924f13758cf4d49347c632907206a7.png

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Your team lookin EZE and DEZperate, she finna get this DAK :shaq: 2017-18 Dallas Cowboys season thread" :dame:

"EZE making it rayne on you hoes, Rayne making it look EZE: 17-18 Dallas Cowboys season thread"

"Zeke HOF class of 2035, #HOH class of 2016: 17-18 Dallas Cowboys season thread" :wow:

"Zeke finna hit that hole like he hit that hoe: 17-18 Dallas Cowboys season thread" :mjgrin:

This team a band of misfits no need in making it seem we holy, lets make them mad this season brehs :mjgrin:

Im not good at this name shyt, I choose the latter tho
39924f13758cf4d49347c632907206a7.png

Some of these got me dying breh :mjlol: