Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
jaylon smith needs to be out there. I don't know who we are saving him for.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where dat season thread at doe?
yuGbMyk.gif
Using this gif When Zeke scores in game threads. Gonna make folks heated

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
:what:Are you high? You want to risk him in a meaningless game while he's still recovering:snoop:

And how long will he be recovering exactly? It'll be better to throw him in in the middle of the season with essentially no real game experience right?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And how long will he be recovering exactly? It'll be better to throw him in in the middle of the season with essentially no real game experience right?
Dude they just announce the nerve is 80% regeneration. Give him a couple more weeks to recover and it might kick the nerve into %100 regeneration. He's still favoring the left leg when he runs. We waited this long so why rush him back on the field when he's finally getting so close to getting their without complications...

Come on Breh...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Dude they just announce the nerve is 80% regeneration. Give him a couple more weeks to recover and it might kick the nerve into %100 regeneration. He's still favoring the left leg when he runs. We waited this long so why rush him back on the field when he's finally getting so close to getting their without complications...

Come on Breh...

Dude has been out a whole year. I highly doubt 2 weeks is going to be the difference in him making a full recovery and not.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude has been out a whole year. I highly doubt 2 weeks is going to be the difference in him making a full recovery and not.
:gucci: Of course it's not. But it's not about him making a full recovery in two weeks. it's about giving him the best opportunity to be successful and effective on the field. One Preseason game isn't goin to make or break him and we have 5 fukking preseason games. He can afford to miss a couple of those. I'd rather he be ready for the regular season than preseason games. Preseason is more about rookie introduction and bubble players. He's been here a year and not a year of sitting around but a year of preparation for his debut. That man has been giving it 100% in his rehab efforts and you want to rush him back for a meaning preseason game.

Jaylon spot is covered. We know what he's goin to be when he comes back. He's a penciled in starter. And you have to take into account the type of devastating injury he had where not. Many precedents have been set before his situation in the league.