Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Atleast it cant backfire. Running the score up on the other hand :usure:
Lol we scared of jinxes now? We gotta be humble in our thread titles?

Or does that stop as soon as kickoff starts and we shove it down opposing fans' throats with smilies and SWAGBOYZ ad nauseum?

C'mon breh. fukk a backfire. If the Cowboys gonna fukk up, they're gonna fukk up.

:mjcry:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Lol we scared of jinxes now? We gotta be humble in our thread titles?

Or does that stop as soon as kickoff starts and we shove it down opposing fans' throats with smilies and SWAGBOYZ ad nauseum?

C'mon breh. fukk a backfire. If the Cowboys gonna fukk up, they're gonna fukk up.

:mjcry:
Have it your way :sas2:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
To be honest, I'm not trying to have some negative shyt like "Sophomore Slumps" in our season thread title.

I appreciate the effort, but fukk that noise :dakstare:

Naw, this is like a bad luck title breh
Fair enough, What titles y'all got then?

It don't matter how well we perform and how it correlates with the season/game thread titles, bums have entered our threads talking shyt regardless. Even with our good luck avi's.
:mjlol:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had the IT WASN'T ME. But guess we ain't feeling it. Someone make a thread title. We ready!

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nigguh talkin bad luck? :francis:It's been bad luck, bad calls, bad passes, bad kicks, bad coverage, bad protection, bad coaches for 20 plus years. It truly can't get any worst. If we goin go Down, we could at least go down with our nutz hanging.

That ancient nigguh that went extinct beating his meat had the right mindset. Nigguh was like, :yeshrug:whatever goin happen goin happen regardless, I'm do me though:shaq:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nigguhs in Texas and Florida:francis: I'm over here in the belly of the beast in DC. I don't have the privilege of being low key and passive in my fanship. I'm surround by fans of division foes and even steeler fans:mjcry:Even the Ravens fan pop shyt. They always ask me about Texas stadium and how they shut that bytch down for good(ravens were the last team we played at Texas stadium). :sadcam:

Last edited:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Y'all nigguhs in Texas and Florida:francis: I'm over here in the belly of the beast in DC. I don't have the privilege of being low key and passive in my fandhio. I'm surround by fans of division foes and even steeler fans:mjcry:Even the Ravens fan pop shyt. They always ask me about Texas stadium and how they shut that bytch down for good(ravens were the last team we played at Texas stadium). :sadcam:

I'm in DC once a year. There's a shyt ton of boys fans at least when I'm there.

Hell there was an old joke that still goes today about how the DC stands for "Dallas Cowboys" :lolbron: