Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'm in DC once a year. There's a shyt ton of boys fans at least when I'm there.

Hell there was an old joke that still goes today about how the DC stands for "Dallas Cowboys" :lolbron:

There's a considerable number of them...

Shoot, I'm one of them lol

I got 3 co-workers who rep hard as well...we all over

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I know it's preseason game 1, but I'm hype for tomorrow :wow:

Yeah, I'm not super pumped, but I'm curious to see how some of these youngins gon play (if they let em out there)

I saw Lewis and a few others are out...

I just wanna see Chito, Taco, Woods, Ivie, and some of the others. What Rico and Noah Brown can bring.

Hell, it would even be nice to see Jaylon out there for a few snaps too. I know a lot of guys aren't gonna play or gonna play very limited snaps but it's gonna be cool to see it fired up again

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@smitty22 we might have an all-buckeye backfield. rod smith been getting very good reviews. let's see if he can bring it tonight.

RB Rod Smith: Smith has been one of the best stories of camp so far. He's back at tailback, his natural position, and he's running with explosion and authority in these training camp practices. He's had a cup of coffee on the active roster before, but his versatility as a special teams player makes him an intriguing candidate to win a backup spot behind Ezekiel Elliott. If the former Buckeye gets a few carries tonight, he'll look to make the most of them.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My fault breh :pachaha:

Just too hyped bout this game tonight :pachaha:
I don't blame you. I watch a expedited full cowboy game from last season almost daily in YouTube. Watch them all except the last game we played:mjcry:.

I'm ready for the season to start too. Already put in my bid for my off days to change from Saturday/Sunday to Sunday/Monday.... was goin come to Dallas next week but wifey wanted to go to LA in strand and I ain't even fight her in that one...

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Where dat season thread at doe?
yuGbMyk.gif