Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Don't see anything from TWill there. Same ol' bodycatching. Never making a play on the ball.

Just awful coverage from Carroll. :snoop:

Secondary going to get abused something serious this season brehs :francis:

Gregory suspended, Irving hot and cold and suspended, DLaw so meh, Crawford overpaid bum.

Pass rush hopes all on Collins, Tapper, and Taco. :mjcry:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't see anything from TWill there. Same ol' bodycatching. Never making a play on the ball.

Just awful coverage from Carroll. :snoop:

Secondary going to get abused something serious this season brehs :francis:

Gregory suspended, Irving hot and cold and suspended, DLaw so meh, Crawford overpaid bum.

Pass rush hopes all on Collins, Tapper, and Taco. :mjcry:
This post just makes me so sad. I still haven't rewatched the Green Bay game yet....:mjcry:.Don't we still have Ware under contract:francis:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We didn't have this kind of athleticism and coordination from our CBs last year.
(From yesterday)

This is the reason I'm not a big fan of Butler. It happened all last season. If you get physical with him, he's not strong or physical enough to pull the pass in. He had the position to make that catch but got pumped again. He did that last season to the point when Dez was getting on him for not bringing in a sure td in tight coverages. Butler is the softest receiver we have.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
(From today vs Noah Brown)

imagine that, a DB comes up with the pick because he sees the QB and feels the WR instead of chasing him with his back to the QB:thehell:

I believe we got a hit with AB last year, hopefully these young guys continue to be a break from the Scandrick/Carr types