Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagine that, a DB comes up with the pick because he sees the QB and feels the WR instead of chasing him with his back to the QB:thehell:

I believe we got a hit with AB last year, hopefully these young guys continue to be a break from the Scandrick/Carr types
Man the way our offensive line been treating our dline like JAG's, them corners goin have to be in top form to stand a chance. That's the reason that Crawford fight broke out. The offensive line(he'll even the tight ends) has been dominating the d-linemen so far and the frustration finally boiling over.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
imagine that, a DB comes up with the pick because he sees the QB and feels the WR instead of chasing him with his back to the QB:thehell:

I believe we got a hit with AB last year, hopefully these young guys continue to be a break from the Scandrick/Carr types
I'd rather AB and Oscan lead these young bucks rather than Carr/Mo. I like what I'm hearing from the db's so far.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This is the reason I'm not a big fan of Butler. It happened all last season. If you get physical with him, he's not strong or physical enough to pull the pass in. He had the position to make that catch but got pumped again. He did that last season to the point when Dez was getting on him for not bringing in a sure td in tight coverages. Butler is the softest receiver we have.
I question his dedication just like the Oakland staff did. Breh got a lot of interests off the field that keep him occupied in the off season. Look at this pic. How can an NFL receiver look so frail?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We didn't have this kind of athleticism and coordination from our CBs last year.
(From yesterday)

(From today vs Witt)

(From today vs Noah Brown)

Noah my dawg, but his big ass need to get up in the air and make that play. You a 7th round pick, this shyt ain't guaranteed :martin:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Our Offense is so much better than the defense its painful. These nikkas getting humiliated out here pancakes for everyone gat damn :scust:

Just every single play is defensive lineman getting tossed on the ground like ragdolls :francis:

I really don't even blame crawford for getting heated...:francis:

He just moving down the line of scrimmage repeatedly getting tossed by lord tyron, then goaterick, then :smugzach:

In that miami game romo played in two years ago there was a few plays where :smugzach: was giving suh that work so you KNOW crawford dont stand a damn chance in hell :yeahok:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I question his dedication just like the Oakland staff did. Breh got a lot of interests off the field that keep him occupied in the off season. Look at this pic. How can an NFL receiver look so frail?

Out here looking like a captain Philips villain

I9t5jA.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

You do know every WR isn't built right? Hell look at the football life with Marshall Faulk and you'll see that isn't the end all he all. Is DJax built? Some of y'all are misinformed like a mofo have y'all never played football?