Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I question his dedication just like the Oakland staff did. Breh got a lot of interests off the field that keep him occupied in the off season. Look at this pic. How can an NFL receiver look so frail?

You do know every WR isn't built right? Hell look at the football life with Marshall Faulk and you'll see that isn't the end all he all. Is DJax built? Some of y'all are misinformed like a mofo have y'all never played football?

I think Dtown is pointing more towards looking and being in tip top shape shows that an athlete is more dedicated to owning his craft. If you are going to play X or Z in this offense you have to be physical. T.Will isn't built by any means, but is the best run blocking WR we have. He doesn't have natural hands but he sacrificed his body plenty of times in the run game.

Djax is not ripped/built by any means, but he has killer instinct. Much more than Brice.

Also Faulk was one of the 1st RBs of his kind, so that's a tad apples to oranges.
:yeshrug:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our Offense is so much better than the defense its painful. These nikkas getting humiliated out here pancakes for everyone gat damn :scust:
It's so bad, The rookies prolly be getting smart with vets asking them to hold their gear and get them breakfast.

Beasley: :usure:Boy, how come ain't breakfast in front of me this morning?

Noah::stopitslime: nigguh you want pancakes, you better go get in line with them nigguhs on the oline and wait for the trench drills
*looks at Crawford:francis::yeshrug:*

Crawford::sadcam:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You do know every WR isn't built right? Hell look at the football life with Marshall Faulk and you'll see that isn't the end all he all. Is DJax built? Some of y'all are misinformed like a mofo have y'all never played football?
Not sure why are you bringing up exceptional athletes and hall of famers to make a case for someone who's been labeled an underachiever since his USC days. I've played football, I know not everyone is aesthetically gifted like Dez. But you can't look like Paul Pierce and then have trouble getting off the line of scrimmage. That's not a genetics problem, that's a weakness problem caused by his work ethic and casual approach to football.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What y'all think about the Ronnie Hillman signing? Seem kinda of pointless when we have Zeke and two vet rb already.....
5 preseason games, plus that lil nigguh we got from Temple looks to be out for awhile. Hillman might take Morris spot too. If we cut Morris we'll save a couple mill.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we get solid linebacker play which I expect we will. Idk I'm expecting a solid defense. Not the kind that is a huge liability.

nah breh we was saying the same shyt last year, by the numbers we were pretty decent but come playoff time they get cooked by elite teams.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
The real concern is why some of you still rocking throwback avis :dahell:

Yeah I know man, 2015 still gives me nightmares

But I rock with my G @dtownreppin214 and that BOY Keith Davis, loved that cat man, so it's cool. I hear everybody did

No themes, just go with who you like and hopefully we can have a similar season to last year, I personally, think the defense is going to be better overall with more turnovers

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I think Dtown is pointing more towards looking and being in tip top shape shows that an athlete is more dedicated to owning his craft. If you are going to play X or Z in this offense you have to be physical. T.Will isn't built by any means, but is the best run blocking WR we have. He doesn't have natural hands but he sacrificed his body plenty of times in the run game.

Djax is not ripped/built by any means, but he has killer instinct. Much more than Brice.

Also Faulk was one of the 1st RBs of his kind, so that's a tad apples to oranges.
:yeshrug:
See below

Not sure why are you bringing up exceptional athletes and hall of famers to make a case for someone who's been labeled an underachiever since his USC days. I've played football, I know not everyone is aesthetically gifted like Dez. But you can't look like Paul Pierce and then have trouble getting off the line of scrimmage. That's not a genetics problem, that's a weakness problem caused by his work ethic and casual approach to football.
Are both you cats on the lean with y'all's bold? Must be because who in the world is comparing them as players? Not I. I said his body is similar in that way and don't see how y'all run with that to turn into me comparing them as players. Stop it.