Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Linehan must go... I cant take no more of his cute play calling,,, the divisional game was it for me..
I don't know what we look like salary cap wise... but JJ has to stop breaking the bank on these suspect players.... one bad contract I can think of right now is Tyrone Crawford...... and Brandon Carr..
we need a pash rush,,, but don't wanna keep overspending on cats who never pan out to what we pay them,,, see previous 2 names mention above

we gotta rebuild that defense in the draft quick..... CB Anthony Brown was a late draft pick, and at times, dude looked excellent... and maybe Jaylon Smith will pan out.

also we need a true number 2, who is a deep threat...

find Dak back up... i dont trust Butt Fumble or Brandon Weeden

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Garrett getting saved by a lot of regular season wins. nikka playoff record is trash. I'm done going into the playoffs expecting anything other than letdown with him as head coach. He's 2nd tier. You can't blame Jerry for your poor ass time management skills.
exactly, every bye week, we come out looking like we didnt even practice or watch film(Giants, Packers) and he's always getting out coached...

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You love u some Gator DBs :pachaha:
Reggie Nelson, Will Hill, Joe Haden, Janoris Jenkins

Major Wright was meh

VH3 showed flashes. I think he'll be a quality started. Limited by his height.

Shoutout to Lito Sheppard. Used to wreck our shyt.

Tabor was actually the best corner on the team in 2015 when VH3 was a junior.

Biggest flaw is his name.
Legally change your name to "Teez" brehs :scusthov:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The only real position that needs to be addressed is the defensive line.

Dallas needs a legit edge rusher. Nobody has stepped up. The last 2 ends drafted are either hurt or suspended all the time.

We straight at linebacker.

I would bring back Mo. Brown can take Carr's spot if he doesn't come back and the safety position is pretty much set.

BUT if they are going to stay the course/bring in rookies to replenish the secondary, they MUST construct a better defensive front.

I wouldn't bring back Butler. He had too many key drops.
Williams lost money in this offense to be honest so I don't think he comes back unless he can't get a better deal elsewhere.
Either way I would invest in a better 3rd Wideout. They don't even need a Dez Bryant like WR.

Sanchez should be gone.

I would be SHOCKED if they can find a trade partner for Romo's contract. The way the NFL works with the salary cap gives leverage to the other teams because they know Dallas will simply release him.

Leary is gone, but at the same time teams could've signed him last year and passed. I think he walks but I don't see him getting a big money contract. Hopefully Collins steps up in year 3.

I'm not really sold on Irving. He's only great in bunches. The problem with the defensive line is they move around too many players too much. Find ONE role for each player and let them eat.