3WcZTDO.gif

reoJjZd.png

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Long way to go before March 9 but here's my way too early field of guys by position group. We've been doing a lot of bargain bin shopping the last few years and we see the dividends that it has paid. So I have only concerned myself with the top guys.

DT
Kawann Short
Jonathan Hankins
Dontari Poe - How good is he really? I know a lot of DT's arent stat sheet stuffers but he hasn't graded out much better than our linemen the last 2 years
Calais Campbell - 3-4 DE but I would cut Tyrone Crawford in a NY minute and start him next to Collins

DE
Our leading sack man this year had 6 sacks. Anyone who totaled less than that I wouldn't even call and I would make no exceptions. This group is relatively weak so we'll have to consider 3-4 OLB types. A lot of cats on CZ are infatuated with Melvin Ingram.
Chandler Jones
The aforementioned Ingram

CB/S - size, aggression, and playmaking ability matters
Stephon Gilmore (Buf)
Marcus Cooper (AZ)
Trumaine Johnson (LA) - California kid, who knows if he wants to leave
Eric Berry

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
You guys fukking shyt i had money on yall and yet you guys lost. shyt franchise shyt city shyt fans fukk all yall bytches

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Im a big Williams fan, love his pass rush ability and lord knows we need it, just see him more as a 3-4 guy. What u think @RammerJammer ?

Yeah, Williams will be a good pick up for anybody, he's a big reason why our defense had so much success in '15 and '16 because his speed and ability to run through the O-Line