Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I know we on the topic of Lucky, but moving to Jaylen Smith real quick:

I'm confused as fukk. Is this nikka gonna play this year? They said in 6-9 months he'll be 100%. So is he gonna just practice but not play in games?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After reading the new information. I don't think Lucky was there at the gas station. :yeshrug:

I remember having a warrant out for my arrest when I was 17. Because of some ol' nikka in Fort Worth with basically almost my same name got pulled over and didn't have a license. And the dumb Fort Worth Cop accidentally put my name in the system and not his. :beli:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:ohhh: I never seen what you talking about and I watch everything that's involved with this team.

Yeah both happened right around the time it was announced he was a scout for the team a few years ago...

I been searching the net for them for YEARS and I can't find a shred of them...

I only remember it when they were doing some beginning of training camp special and i was halfway listening and i must have heard josh brent name 5 times in two minutes

I was like I should maybe pay attention :patrice:

shyt is like that home run bonds hit in the world series against the angels where it was so obvious he was roided out that mlb scrubbed that shyt from the internet until around 2013 or 2014:mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did they get his name? Shouldn't they have arrest records and a mugshot? A little digging should've prevented this from being a story. This story doesn't make any sense:francis:.

Naw, same thing happen to me when I was 17. A guy with almost my same name got pulled over with no license and the Cop accidentally put my name in the system and not his. I end up finding out that I had a warrant out for my arrest when I was trying to get car insurance.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

If this really is the case, that broad needs a mental evaluation. There are females out there in abusive relationships and can't get a lick of justice in court and then you got shyt like this.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we on the topic of Lucky, but moving to Jaylen Smith real quick:

I'm confused as fukk. Is this nikka gonna play this year? They said in 6-9 months he'll be 100%. So is he gonna just practice but not play in games?
I heard he would start on PUP list and then Injure reserved-designated for return list. I have no idea.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After reading the new information. I don't think Lucky was there at the gas station. :yeshrug:

I remember having a warrant out for my arrest when I was 17. Because of some ol' nikka in Fort Worth with basically almost my same name got pulled over and didn't have a license. And the dumb Fort Worth Cop accidentally put my name in the system and not his. :beli:

Thats fukked up :francis: