Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Butler , Jones and Free if these three are gone at the start of Camps I'll consider this offseason a win.

The new big 3 is in place with a elite offensive Line, once we stop cheaping on defense it will fall into place.

I love this squad again:mjcry:

Rocked my hat today in fakkit ass Patriot country with pride but god damn that loss hurt

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Still got Chaz Green and La'el coming back from injury. Free should be gone. Maybe keep Leary if the price is right, but I'm almost certain it won't be.

I like Hanna as well, hopefully we can keep him or get a similar type of player in. Smart and makes the right play (block or catch) when youn need him.

First resign some of our guys. I wouldn't be mad at Twill at right price. Def young receiver with speed and hands. Vet or draft, preferably vet. Save the picks for the defense.

Draft DL, (pass rushing DEs), CBs, S, LB, OL, WR...

Start a youth movement on defense, just like offense. I like Jaylon and want him to come back and beast, but I'm not counting on that. Gotta get a mean LB in that middle to complement Lee. He's playing some of his best ball. Some DEs and another LB would only benefit.

Wouldn't be mad at a vet safety or CB to sure up a hole but youth is key. Signed youth lol