You will respect us...Official 2012-13 Golden State Warriors thread

showtime-35

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
9hunna block
:stop: Joe Johnson ain't no top 10 player and Deron ain't been a factor on a winning team since Utah.

They are making the playoffs for sure :rudy:, I would bet a whole lotta dough on that at even odds. But their trying to win a championship which will take time. Starting lineup of deron, jj, crash,hump,and lopez, they still got brooks as 6th man. Signed cj watson and blachte who are under-rated.:myman:. Im not a nets fan but their definately a favourite to make the playoffs, albeit in the 5-8 range.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
They are making the playoffs for sure :rudy:, I would bet a whole lotta dough on that at even odds. But their trying to win a championship which will take time. Starting lineup of deron, jj, crash,hump,and lopez, they still got brooks as 6th man. Signed cj watson and blachte who are under-rated.:myman:. Im not a nets fan but their definately a favourite to make the playoffs, albeit in the 5-8 range.
Im sure they will make the playoffs but how can ppl say they will and say we won't when we're deeper overall?

showtime-35

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
9hunna block
Golden State has a chance to for sure, but its much tougher for them Lakers,Okc,Spurs,Grizz, Clippers, and probably Denver are locks, which leaves Warriors,Minnesota,Mavs, Utah fighting for 2 spots. They need curry to play at all-star level.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guess who hurt his ankle again?

:snoop:

CurryAnkle.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
guess who hurt his ankle again?

:snoop:

CurryAnkle.gif

Yeah I seen dat shyt. The only good thing about it was he tried to come back in the game and MJ told him no. And at least he didn't hurt it by running, the bad part is it probably ruined his chance of getting an extension before next summer. He has the worse luck because it could've easily had been his left ankle and he would've still had a chance at getting his extension. This is why we have 3 point guards.

Daps
Yeah I seen dat shyt. The only good thing about it was he tried to come back in the game and MJ told him no. And at least he didn't hurt it by running, the bad part is it probably ruined his chance of getting an extension before next summer. He has the worse luck because it could've easily had been his left ankle and he would've still had a chance at getting his extension. This is why we have 3 point guards.

That shyt look like it was choreographed (it would've had ANY player's ankle tweeeked), ... some Crunchy Black ass basketball god don't want the lightskin boy to shine.

:damn:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The injury didn't look that bad. :whew:, it's still a good thing we have Jack on the roster just in case.

Yeah after watching Jack play some games, he's legit. He's not as good as steph, but definitely can step in and the team wouldn't lose too much at the 1. I'm starting to feel the same way about Ezeli too, just need to cut down on the fouls.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The Warriors could be an 8th seed this year, maybe higher, it's just that the West is stacked this year with maybe 11-12 teams that are playoff caliber or just outside it.