You will respect us...Official 2012-13 Golden State Warriors thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Vegas put their oddsmakers wins numbers up.

The over /under on Golden State is 34.5. Get paid then instead of stanning for free

Go to the bathroom and look at that guy staring at you in the mirror and tell him that you wannabe scout. I don't gamble real money on shyt I can't control.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:umad:

Why would I wanna lose money on the Warriors?

Besides, I couldn't place bets like that, not if I wanna remain employed

Im saying bet on yo sorry ass Timberwolves. And UPS don't give a fukk if you gamble or not as long as it's not on company time so I don't see why they would fire you for that.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Golden State seems to have the pieces in place to have a nice squad in the future. All the need is a little time to gel and a little luck and they should be a team to watch in about two years. Right now i just think they are a little too young and will find which pieces exactly fit and who doesn't.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Golden State seems to have the pieces in place to have a nice squad in the future. All the need is a little time to gel and a little luck and they should be a team to watch in about two years. Right now i just think they are a little too young and will find which pieces exactly fit and who doesn't.
Do you think the Nets are gonna make the playoffs? It's funny how everybody thinks they'll make the playoffs but say we need more time. Us getting Bogut and Barnes will impact our wins like when the Clippers got CP3.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Do you think the Nets are gonna make the playoffs? It's funny how everybody thinks they'll make the playoffs but say we need more time. Us getting Bogut and Barnes will impact our wins like when the Clippers got CP3.

Yeah i think the Nets will make the playoffs because they have a top ten player and another in Joe Johnson who at least has playoff experience. Can't say the same thing bout ur Warriors yet. But if Bogut and Curry stay healthy then they could sneak into the playoffs.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Yeah i think the Nets will make the playoffs because they have a top ten player and another in Joe Johnson who at least has playoff experience. Can't say the same thing bout ur Warriors yet. But if Bogut and Curry stay healthy then they could sneak into the playoffs.

:stop: Joe Johnson ain't no top 10 player and Deron ain't been a factor on a winning team since Utah.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Kirk Lacob on Lil’ B’s tryout

“
Lil’ B was one of 68 people who showed up for our open tryouts at Aptos High in Santa Cruz County on Sunday. We love holding open tryouts because we have the opportunity to discover diamonds in the rough, and engage with people who are passionate about sports and willing to put themselves out there to chase their dreams. Lil’ B was a total team player; he was very respectful of our coaching staff and thrilled about being a part of what we – the Warriors – are creating in Santa Cruz. Since he’s from Berkeley, he said he was happy to support Bay Area teams, and we were happy to have him!”
http://www.warriorsworld.net/2012/10/15/kirk-lacob-statement-on-lil-bs-tryout/