Reppin
FiyaStarter
Cant wait.

wui0rc.jpg

#classycomradery

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Drama free squad, everybody gets along. Monta is in my top 3 fav players in the league but dude ruled the locker room. Steph has the keys to the franchise now and it's already a closer squad than any team since the we believe team.

what do you mean by this? i never heard of monta being a problem. everyone on the team loved him.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
what do you mean by this? i never heard of monta being a problem. everyone on the team loved him.
He was too head strong to take criticism which could be bad for morale. It wasn't like Steph or DLee could tell him he was shooting too much. He was the only leader the team has had since Stack Jack was traded, nobody could tell him anything. Not saying it was bad for him because he was great but it wasn't good for team chemistry because Steph damn sure couldn't tell him he was bringing the ball up the court too much.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegas put their oddsmakers wins numbers up.

The over /under on Golden State is 34.5. Get paid then instead of stanning for free

I'm headed to vegas tomorrow and might actually take the over on that. Might be blinded by my homerism, but 34.5 seems low to me.