You will respect us...Official 2012-13 Golden State Warriors thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yeah after watching Jack play some games, he's legit. He's not as good as steph, but definitely can step in and the team wouldn't lose too much at the 1. I'm starting to feel the same way about Ezeli too, just need to cut down on the fouls.

Yep, Jack averaged 15 ppg last season so he could easily step in for Curry if he misses some games. Ezeli do gotta cut the fouling out but he's a monster down there. Dude is strong as fukk, even Bogut said he was stronger than him which is saying alot for a rook.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
The Warriors could be an 8th seed this year, maybe higher, it's just that the West is stacked this year with maybe 11-12 teams that are playoff caliber or just outside it.
I think Dallas will take a step back. We can leap over them but Utah looks like they got better but I like our chances against them.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
when will Bogut be back?

He said he's hoping to be back on opening night. We'll find out monday when he can return to 5 on 5 contact. Worse case scenario is he misses the 1st 3-5 games. As long as that lame Biedrins can get his ass on the court Festus can have a 5 playing behind him until Bogut gets back.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
He said he's hoping to be back on opening night. We'll find out monday when he can return to 5 on 5 contact. Worse case scenario is he misses the 1st 3-5 games. As long as that lame Biedrins can get his ass on the court Festus can have a 5 playing behind him until Bogut gets back.

I watched some of ya'll game from last night, this morning. Jarrett Jack is gonna be good for ya'll. Warrior might be an 8th seed this season.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I watched some of ya'll game from last night, this morning. Jarrett Jack is gonna be good for ya'll. Warrior might be an 8th seed this season.
I just can't wait to see Bogut and Lee on the floor at the same time. Gotta be the 2nd best 4,5 combo in the league after Dwight and Pau. I'd say even better than Memphis because I believe Lee has surpassed Z-Bo. The main reason we've never been able to make the playoffs was defense and rebounding which shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I just can't wait to see Bogut and Lee on the floor at the same time. Gotta be the 2nd best 4,5 combo in the league after Dwight and Pau. I'd say even better than Memphis because I believe Lee has surpassed Z-Bo. The main reason we've never been able to make the playoffs was defense and rebounding which shouldn't be a problem anymore.

You definitely a true fan of your team bruh! Hoping your Warriors make the playoffs just to see that racous crowd during a seven game series.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
when will Bogut be back?

Warriors point guard Stephen Curry and center Andrew Bogut met with Dr. Richard Ferkel in Los Angeles on Saturday to try to figure out where each player is with their respective ankle injuries.

“He’s been cleared,” Myers said of Bogut. “There’s nothing structural that’s holding him back. It’s more on feel and how the ankle is responding. He’s doing some live one-on-one. He’s not telling (Bogut) he can’t do five-on-five, he’s telling him to keep moving forward and keep listening to his body.”
:win:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
They need to learn how to win, and do it fast.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didnt expect much from harrison barnes but he should make a impact this year

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Bogut is healthy, the Warriors could be good.

I've seen him dominate the fukk out of games the past few seasons. Especially defensively.