You will respect us...Official 2012-13 Golden State Warriors thread

Daps
Wasn't on the old site for the last year.

My season tickets I had were near the hat zone in section 119 row 14.

btw I am proud of you for not responding to the poor performance of our team and the fact that eventually these underperforming stats will hamper the teams success

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
I don't recall you posting in any dubs threads before. You ain't a dubs fan bruh, you're a plant.

you act as if you were reppin the bay at the other place for years... i've been on that site for over a decade and only recall seeing your pom pom waving ass the last season and a half.

:ld:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Klay Thomspon is fukking streaky as fukk. I don't know why he's being touted as this amazing "shooter" when dude is always inefficient from the field. He shot 42% in college.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
you act as if you were reppin the bay at the other place for years... i've been on that site for over a decade and only recall seeing your pom pom waving ass the last season and a half.

You dumb muthafukka anybody that was in the Coli on Sohh know i've been riding for the dubs for years. I was on that bytch popping bottles on nikkas the night Steph was drafted . I was telling nikkas Anthony Randolph was garbage when they thought he was the next LO. You out yo rabbit ass mind clown. Everybody know I been riding for the dubs on the hamster for years. I been the nikka drafting for the dubs in the mock drafts. It's no bigger dubs fan on Sohh or the Coli than me. Foh.

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone else think Barnes could be a solid point forward like Pippen was?

homie throws some nice passes

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
You dumb muthafukka anybody that was in the Coli on Sohh know i've been riding for the dubs for years. I was on that bytch popping bottles on nikkas the night Steph was drafted . I was telling nikkas Anthony Randolph was garbage when they thought he was the next LO. You out yo rabbit ass mind clown. Everybody know I been riding for the dubs on the hamster for years. I been the nikka drafting for the dubs in the mock drafts. It's no bigger dubs fan on Sohh or the Coli than me. Foh.

:beli:

that's right, you came into the Coliseum right before they traded for David Lee.

I see you

Daps
anyone else think Barnes could be a solid point forward like Pippen was?

homie throws some nice passes
He is really surprising me , I was expecting him to preform at a Troy Murphy or "The Brick" level , but he is a solid player without any form of coaching.

Klay Thomspon is fukking streaky as fukk. I don't know why he's being touted as this amazing "shooter" when dude is always inefficient from the field. He shot 42% in college.
The fact that three scouts and media influence draft stock comes to mind first. "The Brick" is mos def going to be a bust

This dude @Blackthoughts gets to emotional to be a long time Warriors fan, I have been beat up over the years.

that's right, you came into the Coliseum right before they traded for David Lee.

I see you

Wow.

Who else sees Brandon Knight having a career game and the Pistons beating us by 10 or so tonight barring a David Lee 30 12 game and Curry going for 20 and Jackson pulling "the brick" out before he can build our future for failure

Last edited by a moderator:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Yea, I don't get why they're trying to make Klay into a play maker. Dude needs to come off screens and hit open jumpers. The Bogut trade is a huge fukking failure though. :heh:

I seriously doubt he'll able to play at the level he was playing before all those injuries.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

I see you

:what: you making up shyt now. The nikkas that need to know already know. nikkas wait to Sohh get shut down to question my history. A wise man told me never argue with fools.....and it's 2 of trolling me right now.

Daps
"The Brick" is already in mid season form. I have faith we can lose this game by six.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, I don't get why they're trying to make Klay into a play maker. Dude needs to come off screens and hit open jumpers. The Bogut trade is a huge fukking failure though. :heh:

I seriously doubt he'll able to play at the level he was playing before all those injuries.

not really, barnes and ezeli wouldnt be here without that trade

warriors are better without monta, i loved the dudes game but small 2 guards are at a disadvantage

if bogut can play thats icing on the cake

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good win, Klay shot the lights out.

klay needs to learn his limitations or jackson needs to tell him

all that fading away and trying to create outside shots outside just aint working yet for him. i know one thing, once hes able to set his feet and just shoot that shot is

:ahh: