You will respect us...Official 2012-13 Golden State Warriors thread

Daps
It took me awhile to realize dude was just trolling. Shame on me.
nope I just forgot that which average to poor team we going to lose to. I saw "The Brick" working on which angle gives him the lowest percentage chance of making it already...hyped.

Bruh we played the pacers this weekend... We playin Orlando tonight, and we are playoff bound.
forgot pacers was saturday.

Dude..........Do you realize we already played the Pacers and beat them this past saturday and Paul George didn't score 1 fukking point in that game? A wise man told me never argue with fools.

nice ignoring actually stats....getting ready for the party how many missed shots will "the brick" have tonight?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
How you gon tell me about stats when we're 1 of the best defensive and rebounding teams and we're in 1st place in the Pacific?

Daps
How you gon tell me about stats when we're 1 of the best defensive and rebounding teams and we're in 1st place in the Pacific?

so 13th is one of best defenses?

Nice lay up by "The Brick" off to a good start I truly believe he can score 8 points tonight on 30 shots.

David Lee is carrying us in the early part.

Daps
At half time down by four, "The Brick" is having a stellar game with 3 pts (1-4) and is hoping for the blow out to stat pad. "The Ankle" is 1-6 as well.

We are playing terrible on the boards and besides the bench and Lee we should be down ten...but we have a great defense right?

Daps
so 13th is one of best defenses?

Nice lay up by "The Brick" off to a good start I truly believe he can score 8 points tonight on 30 shots.

David Lee is carrying us in the early part.

I predicted what would happen might I add.

Don't worry @Blackthoughts when we lose to the Pistons and "The Brick" scores 22 meaningless points then be worried and yes that will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Klay must've fukked yo high school crush or something. We've won games while he shot bad before. You're not a dubs fan bruh. Go root for the Lakers which is yo real team.

Daps
Klay must've fukked yo high school crush or something. We've won games while he shot bad before. You're not a dubs fan bruh. Go root for the Lakers which is yo real team.

How did you know "The Brick" fukked my girl in high school? fukk now everyone knows and yes I am a warriors fan in fact up until this year I had season tickets to the warriors and I am a passionate Lakers hater, but just like "The Brick"'s defense your argument are not really all there yet.

I will enjoy shytting on you again when "The Brick" plays more pathetic d and makes Brandon Knight look amazing when we lose to the Pistons on W.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They using Klay Thompson wrong in my opinion.......

They need to get him better shots

Dont know what Mark Jackson doing :snoop:

Daps
So as of today we are the same offense stat wise (13th) though really we just run plays in the post or at the top of the key for lee or have the ankle, the brick or the rookie Harrison Barnes run around take shots at their leisure with the hope some will go in.

We are now 19th in defense with our guards giving ranking 25th in the league in points allowed to opposing players which is some how worse than when Monta played.

We rank 13th in SRS which is an looks at point deference and strength of the teams we have played, going by this we are about the 7th or 6th seed in the west and that is before the inevitable Curry or David Lee injury.

We are 5th in Pace which is a stat we shouldn't be close to leading in since you (@BlackThoughts) even compare the team to the Spurs in aspects yet we are having way too many possessions in fact more than the past three years somehow and hence putting up a spike in our rebounding numbers as well.

In overall general ranking we are 15th in Offense which is about right we are neither good nor bad, and 17th in defense mostly skewed by poor defense from our guards.

Daps
They using Klay Thompson wrong in my opinion.......

They need to get him better shots

Dont know what Mark Jackson doing :snoop:

Jackson is a big part of the problem , he has players like "The Brick" just winging it out there when "The Brick" and Curry need to play off the ball and come off screens, neither are consistent playmakers. The only plays we call are for David Lee and those tend to be in the start of the game or when we struggle late.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
So as of today we are the same offense stat wise (13th) though really we just run plays in the post or at the top of the key for lee or have the ankle, the brick or the rookie Harrison Barnes run around take shots at their leisure with the hope some will go in.

We are now 19th in defense with our guards giving ranking 25th in the league in points allowed to opposing players which is some how worse than when Monta played.

We rank 13th in SRS which is an looks at point deference and strength of the teams we have played, going by this we are about the 7th or 6th seed in the west and that is before the inevitable Curry or David Lee injury.

We are 5th in Pace which is a stat we shouldn't be close to leading in since you (@BlackThoughts) even compare the team to the Spurs in aspects yet we are having way too many possessions in fact more than the past three years somehow and hence putting up a spike in our rebounding numbers as well.

In overall general ranking we are 15th in Offense which is about right we are neither good nor bad, and 17th in defense mostly skewed by poor defense from our guards.

I don't recall you posting in any dubs threads before. You ain't a dubs fan bruh, you're a plant.