You will respect us...Official 2012-13 Golden State Warriors thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't think he'll ever get regular PT in the NBA.
I doubt he will too. He could have a Jermaine O'Neal type of second act but odds are he won't. Especially when you look at the guys who killed it in college and had a good resume like Jarvis Varnado and Jerome Jordan and they couldn't even get 5 games under their belt.

Daps
I hate the team we have now.

Bogut will be out for the the season and never be healthy, because that is just what happens to us.

Curry is best off the ball yet we continue to coach him in remedial ways and focus on him doing things he does not excel at ie coming off screens and jumpshots. He is not really molding into the "star" player I had hoped.

Klay "The Brick" Thompson is the biggest bammer on the team from taking early shots in the shotclock to get early fouls due to his terrible d to his low basketball iq, he is Mike Dunleavy 2.0

Harrison Barnes better than I thought he would be, could be fun to watch in future by far the most interesting player to watch on the team

David Lee another stat padding bammer for playing in such a black city his game is so white. Boring , dull and not very effective 20 10 numbers that never make or break games

Ezeli a bad Udoh

honestly Jarrett Jack and Carl Landry are our saving graces and they are bench players just wait until curry goes out for the season by January and Jack out plays him.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps

Bogut will be out for the the season and never be healthy, because that is just what happens to us.

Curry is best off the ball yet we continue to coach him in remedial ways and focus on him doing things he does not excel at ie coming off screens and jumpshots. He is not really molding into the "star" player I had hoped.

Klay "The Brick" Thompson is the biggest bammer on the team from taking early shots in the shotclock to get early fouls due to his terrible d to his low basketball iq, he is Mike Dunleavy 2.0

Harrison Barnes better than I thought he would be, could be fun to watch in future by far the most interesting player to watch on the team

David Lee another stat padding bammer for playing in such a black city his game is so white. Boring , dull and not very effective 20 10 numbers that never make or break games

Ezeli a bad Udoh

honestly Jarrett Jack and Carl Landry are our saving graces and they are bench players just wait until curry goes out for the season by January and Jack out plays him.
We're top in defense and rebounding bruh. You tripping off a shroom if you don't like this team. Curry would be a beast if he played for a shytty team like Orlando where he'd be the only star. Curry has never been the 1st offensive option on any team he's played on since becoming a Warrior. He could average 25 ppg easily if he took more shots.

Daps
We're top in defense and rebounding bruh. You tripping off a shroom if you don't like this team. Curry would be a beast if he played for a shytty team like Orlando where he'd be the only star. Curry has never been the 1st offensive option on any team he's played on since becoming a Warrior. He could average 25 ppg easily if he took more shots.

Great argument. Too bad his play is hit or miss and "the brick" is terrible. The team is a glorified Mike Dunleavy Jr & Troy Murphy team, I can tell you with 100% confidence that we miss the playoffs and that curry will be hurt for a good part of this season.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Great argument. Too bad his play is hit or miss and "the brick" is terrible. The team is a glorified Mike Dunleavy Jr & Troy Murphy team, I can tell you with 100% confidence that we miss the playoffs and that curry will be hurt for a good part of this season.
We shall see. You seem to think athleticism means everything in basketball. The Spurs have 2 athletes tops on their roster and they killing shyt. Curry doesn't need to be a star, he has good teammates.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ezeli a bad Udoh

We're 10-6 for the first time since 92 and you hate the team? :mindblown: What team did you like?

Daps
I prefer teams that are entertaining and that win. We are winning on luck and streak shooting as a former HS basketball coach are sloppy having David Lee shot a school yard three or rely on our "scorers" to put up numbers will not carry us. The best aspect of the team is our bench which may be better than our starters, whatever once we fall back to fourth I will come back and party on you

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I prefer teams that are entertaining and that win. We are winning on luck and streak shooting as a former HS basketball coach are sloppy having David Lee shot a school yard three or rely on our "scorers" to put up numbers will not carry us. The best aspect of the team is our bench which may be better than our starters, whatever once we fall back to fourth I will come back and party on you

:duck: Look where we rank defensively and in rebounding. Shooting ain't got shyt to do with our wins bruh. Curry is under 42% from the field and Klay slumped most of the season.

Daps
:duck: Look where we rank defensively and in rebounding. Shooting ain't got shyt to do with our wins bruh. Curry is under 42% from the field and Klay slumped most of the season.

do you understand that we play a fast pace style with "the brick" Klay Thompson shooting with 20 seconds left on the clock meaning what....

that hence other teams shoot a shyt ton more than us helping pad our defensive rebounding stats.

Now let's watch this shyt team lose to the Pacers tonight

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
do you understand that we play a fast pace style with "the brick" Klay Thompson shooting with 20 seconds left on the clock meaning what....

that hence other teams shoot a shyt ton more than us helping pad our defensive rebounding stats.

Now let's watch this shyt team lose to the Pacers tonight

nikka we already beat the Pacers saturday night. And your explanation about us shooting quick makes zero sense. We been chucking for years and had the worse defense in the league. Monta chucked as much as Klay did and we stunk at defense. Stop it bruh, you're making yourself look bad and I can tell you ain't a real dubs fan. You fukks with Andre Ward so i'll give you a pass.

Daps
nikka we already beat the Pacers saturday night. And your explanation about us shooting quick makes zero sense. We been chucking for years and had the worse defense in the league. Monta chucked as much as Klay did and we stunk at defense. Stop it bruh, you're making yourself look bad and I can tell you ain't a real dubs fan. You fukks with Andre Ward so i'll give you a pass.

No you are making yourself look bad. Watch "The Brick" throw up 30 shots to put up 18-22, Curry to have 7 turnover and boring David Lee be a none factor, while Paul George has the game of his career tonight...we won't even make the fukking playoffs get real!

We rank 18th in points allowed, 5th in pace as opposed to last year we ranked 28th in points allowed , but 10th in pace. The d has gotten better, but we taking more boneheaded shots mostly due to "the brick". BTW we rank 13th in defense and that is before the season ending Curry injury that will happen , but don't worry I will be back to shyt on you during the game tonight

Just to make you mad here is the citation to these FACTS
Current

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
No you are making yourself look bad. Watch "The Brick" throw up 30 shots to put up 18-22, Curry to have 7 turnover and boring David Lee be a none factor, while Paul George has the game of his career tonight...we won't even make the fukking playoffs get real!

We rank 18th in points allowed, 5th in pace as opposed to last year we ranked 28th in points allowed , but 10th in pace. The d has gotten better, but we taking more boneheaded shots mostly due to "the brick". BTW we rank 13th in defense and that is before the season ending Curry injury that will happen , but don't worry I will be back to shyt on you during the game tonight

Current
Dude..........Do you realize we already played the Pacers and beat them this past saturday and Paul George didn't score 1 fukking point in that game? A wise man told me never argue with fools.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.

Current

Bruh we played the pacers this weekend... We playin Orlando tonight, and we are playoff bound.