You will respect us...Official 2012-13 Golden State Warriors thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
14-7, we're just having fun out there. 27 points for Curry coming back home. D-Lee dominated as usual. Charlotte respects us.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Is Mark Jackson a good coach now?

His guys a bought in to his system and would do whatever he asks. That's a good coach to me. I'm sure Lawrence Frank is better at drawing up plays but ain't no Piston willing to run thru a wall for him.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
D-Wade respects us already

What do you make of this Golden State team and the way they shoot the ball?

This is a very, very good team. Coach Jackson has done an unbelievable job with the team. Obviously they have guys that can shoot the ball. They have two of the best shooters this game has ever seen in Curry and Thompson. Them guys can shoot it. They have these green lights that I used to have before. That is awesome for them. They’re just playing With a lot of confidence. David Lee is Mr. Consistent. Every year you can book him for 20 and 10. They got the right group of guys.

Wade on Curry

He’s always been a phenomenal player ever since his rookie year. He’s always been a guy who — obviously we all know he can shoot — is able to penetrate. He’s great getting to the rim; he can finish with either hand. One thing that’s amazing about him is he can pass equally well with both hands. That’s very rare. This guy, he can whip it with his left hand just as well as he can’t with his right. He’s just playing with a lot of confidence right now. He kinda looks like he’s back in college.”

You just pray when he shoots it that it don’t go in. You got to try to put some pressure on him, man. But he’s going to get his shots. A guy who can come across half court and shoot the shot the same way he does right by the three-point line, he’s going to get his shots. You’ve just got to try to put pressure on him and hope he misses. Like I said, there’s going to be a lot of praying tonight every time he shoots