You Think World War 3 is Coming? Update: World War has Started Already?

Are we entering a new war period?

• Yes

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 62 48.4%

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If it happens it’s cause of bytch ass Israel

oh for sure... american citizens gonna get bodied off shyt we never voted for... either way this was gonna come to a head...:francis: america shouldnt be involved in the middle east at all but for that greed money and war machine... this was inevitable...

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:beli: the U.S. could have stood down and thought about it but nah let's ESCALATE the situation to drag other hostile countries into a war when we already got a hostile israel mass murdering innocent people... that's really gonna help...
US bases were attacked...

the US responded to the units responsible for those attacks...

I'm not sure what you expect... the US just to get attacked and not do anything?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
US bases were attacked...

the US responded to the units responsible for those attacks...

I'm not sure what you expect... the US just to get attacked and not do anything?

I understand that but lets keep it 100 it officially look like a declaration of warto others...:francis: it's like oh hey we gonna bomb y'all bases because we was attacked... Aight so now that it's happened where do we go from here. i dont see no DE-escalation from anybody... America should have NO bases in the middle east keep it 100...:francis: that's the entire point. america cannot police the entire planet. just pack up all your shyt and close your borders...but they wont do that... they stay meddling overseas and wonder why they are attackd. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
St louis

Set That shyt Off!!!

dWvVip8.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
If Americans had the fukkin nuts to understand that there are multiple world leaders working towards a new world order and the longer you let it develop, the worse things will get. fukk Russia and Putin been pump faking about Nukes for years on years, empty ass threats.

Didn't that pink bytch say that any troops on the ground and he would resort to Nuclear retaliation? Wasn't it confirmed that there are US troops in Ukraine? Like 100 or so? Pink bytch does nothing.

Me. Personally? I'd tactical nuke Moscow. Putin is the head pink bytch in charge of this whole movement and putting that fukk nikka down would put fear into the opps. Tactical nuke too much? We know EXACTLY where his home is located off the black sea. Blow that bytch down and hope to kill family abd friends. Let the world know that Moscow would disappear if they retaliate,.
your posts get me fired the fukk up! id rep but i musta repped you recently. respect.