You remember when cac's lost their mind when GTA: San Andreas was announced?

You remember?

• I remember.

Votes: 81 75.0%
  • Nope! :lupe:

Votes: 27 25.0%

• Total voters

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
exactly :russ: you know damn well these fools were picking death wish ending waiting when franklin's gonna die :dead: "bu bu but how can those two die but not him, that's racist" :bryan:

Three best gta's: san andreas, 4 and 5 and they all don't feature white american as the very main character :dead:
I heard they were going to make deathwish that franklin died, and after, you could play as lamar. But im happy they didnt go through with that. :russ:

Speaking of niko, i never did finish that gta 4.:ohhh:

I have to buy another ps3 controller.:snoop:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares about cac nerds they probably still bought it. Wasn’t it the best selling ps2 title off all time.

Yellin E.I

Rookie
Daps
Overall, it was a brilliant game you can tell that rockstar put a lot of effort into the game by watching all of the 90s black tv shows and movies such as Boyz N The Hood, menace to Society, Martin, living Color etc any time I watch those programs or just a clip I definitely get a vibe of GTA San Andreas because of the 90s feel to it

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
lol at my quote, cacs do love SA (NOW) but op flipped it for thread purposes

Kairi Irving

Daps

Kairi Irving

Daps
Overall, it was a brilliant game you can tell that rockstar put a lot of effort into the game by watching all of the 90s black tv shows and movies such as Boyz N The Hood, menace to Society, Martin, living Color etc any time I watch those programs or just a clip I definitely get a vibe of GTA San Andreas because of the 90s feel to it
Dj Pooh co wrote the game so most likely the hood element of the story and voice actors signed on because of him

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve only messed w/ one forum and it was predominantly black @ the time so I wasn’t privy to how whites felt about it nor would I care to have been...not surprised @ them shytting the bed tho when R* dropped it...I’m very sure they asses still played it day one tho lol

Kairi Irving

Daps
No doubt, but man I always get that San Andreas vibe when I watched certain 90s films or tv show
Of coursd, the cast consists of actors from Juice, Menace 2 Society witth pedestrians that resemble Boyz NThe Hood / Martin characters. Ryder ,Big Smoke and Tenpenny were all in Menace 2 society, a grove st gang member is based off of O Dog from Menace 2 society. Sweet is big worm from friday, which was also wrote by DJ Pooh. Same thing with Vice City reminds us of Scarface, Miami Vice and the whole 80's era. all intentional.