You remember when cac's lost their mind when GTA: San Andreas was announced?

You remember?

• I remember.

Votes: 81 75.0%
  • Nope! :lupe:

Votes: 27 25.0%

• Total voters

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't fukk with gaming message boards like that back in the day so I really didn't see much. I do remember reading about it in an article though. But really I didn't care what white boys thought of the game :yeshrug:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
:mjlol: Yea I wasn't online at the time but it's not surprising

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
From the Petition of Far Cry

So here are the following suggestions to make your game right:

- Change the villains. It’s not so hard, really. Just change the villains to something more realistic. Islam is on the rise in America, as is the violence of inner city gangs. Are you scared to do so? In the words of Boltair – “To learn who rules you, simply find out who’s not being criticized.”

- Alter the villains. Even if you insist on making the villains American Christians, consider mixing the races a bit to not target white people exclusively. There are plenty of nationalists of every stripe and every race and creed. So throw in some blacks and Mexicans. There’s no reason a protectonist nationalist movement would all be one race? Why stop being Politicaly correct here?

- Alter the plot. It’s obvious that you continue to insist on using these characters. However with a few artistic tweaks you can save the concept entirely. Have the villains simply be misguided patriots forced into making their own nation vs. the will of an oppressive over-government, construed of all the people they turn their wrath against in their immediate surroundings. Their brutal physical and sexual violence towards their oppressors will then be explained as a reaction to harsh government policies and taxation, to show that both sides are wrong.

- Change the setting, but only for certain markets. Look, I get that anti-Americanism plays in France, and I’m not telling you to give up on potential profits due to complaints. Wouldn’t want to be thought as one of those hypocrite feminists, right? But for America, right now, Anti-Americanism is out. You gotta play your market. Change the setting to Canada for America. This way you don’t turn away potential players due to offensiveness. Just trying to help you make more money.

Follow one of more of these and this game will be saved from PC hell and multicultural development. We Americans have so few games to call our own, and we’re tired of losing them to multi-cultural

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
So I was around Blacks and Latinos when this Game's Hype was rising for the release. White Dudes were hype too so this outrage is new to me but it's hilarious.

That Albino CJ :mjlol: