You remember when cac's lost their mind when GTA: San Andreas was announced?

You remember?

• I remember.

Votes: 81 75.0%
  • Nope! :lupe:

Votes: 27 25.0%

• Total voters

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't remember any outrage checking out forums back then but it was a long time ago. We are talking what like 2003 or 2004

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I don't remember any outrage checking out forums back then but it was a long time ago. We are talking what like 2003 or 2004
There was outrage. I used to be into videogames heavy back then and i was a member of the Gamespot forum. You could tell a lot of them weren't happy, they used coded languages like "rap crap" "ghetto" "gangsta" to describe the game. That was when i was exposed to racism in the gaming community.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was outrage. I used to be into videogames heavy back then and i was a member of the Gamespot forum. You could tell a lot of them weren't happy, they used coded languages like "rap crap" "ghetto" "gangsta" to describe the game. That was when i was exposed to racism in the gaming community.
They also called anyone who called out their bs as "the real racist!" and almost ALWAYS go into this talk about how they don't see skin color and typical white people excuses for $500 Alex.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I remember. :kobe2:

Spin off was needed due to this dumbass post:

You sure? :sayword:

LINK 2004 CJ character reveal: New GTA:SA Screens

:tms_3:

:evans:

:shrugs:

Gangsta culture is boring but she wants a Hell's Angels game? meth cooking sidequests? :tms_5:

Anyway, never forget people. These were all first page responses BTW, it gets stupider as you go along.

:tms_12:
:yeshrug: Now a days cacs be playing San Andreas heavy online... especially them russians and europeans

:russ:nikkas legit holdin funerals and shyt for dead characters in San Andreas.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN

Yup remember the insults of rap music being compared Dr.Sues .
Alien Antfarm and Sum 41 was real music now look at it. You would be pressed to find a rock song on the charts

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ehh who cares what white loser nerds think about the video games, they sit all day playing video games anyways cause they have no life. Internet is the only place where they can talk shyt.

one of the best games ever, period, and the best of this franchise

I'm sure those same losers 10 years later got pissed off when they saw franklin in gta 5: "oh noo not this again" then they got all happy with trevor inclusion like "holly shyt he's a pyschopath redneck just like my dad, I'm gonna play this game"
And to top it off, no matter which ending you picked, franklin couldnt be killed off regardless. :blessed:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, cacs were in an uproar when the info on that game started coming out. now they all love it and often mention it as their favorite in the series.

reading that thread is funny how "thug" as long been their coded racial slur towards us. and comical how they tried to rationalize their hatred.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Too young to remember all that.

What a fukking game though :blessed: arguably the best of all time, and definitely the best of its genre

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
And to top it off, no matter which ending you picked, franklin couldnt be killed off regardless. :blessed:
exactly :russ: you know damn well these fools were picking death wish ending waiting when franklin's gonna die :dead: "bu bu but how can those two die but not him, that's racist" :bryan:

Three best gta's: san andreas, 4 and 5 and they all don't feature white american as the very main character :dead: