You People | Netflix (Discussion Thread)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just gave up on it being romantic comedy. Just watched it as a romance movie. Eddie acting was good but he just doesn't have thst energy. Similiar to how Martin is. I enjoyed Dreyfuss. She was a good clueless white woman. Laura was straight. Jona was ok as well. Nia Long had no personality in here. You could put any sista in there The angle was different (NOI & ✡️) and not just black and white.

Not trying to spoil the end but that' cgi at the end :mjlol: Treated him like Janet Jackson did Pac.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I'm watching this with my wife now.

Murphy and Dreyfus were the best things about the movie, and it had some good funny moments but

I'm tryin but I just can't buy these two as a couple let alone about to get married. They have no chemistry, and all their conversation is "You don't know me"

I really don't like how all the race conversation is so forced. Like if they don't hook up it's racism. The issues they had weren't racism. Springing a marriage on your folks and forcing them to like it and to just accept all of this right now is just foolish.

How do you just overlook watching your future son in law who you don't know being bummy Jonah Hill and doing that much cocaine?

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Did they want Lauren in the movie that bad? I'm assuming she's the one that didn't want to kiss. They coulda got a way better actress to play the role and make it believable. Movie was still entertaining cuz Eddie, Julia and Duchovney. Jonah was cool too. Not his fault Lauren London can suck Wayne's dikk, but can't pretend to kove Jonah and do her job :camby:

Need longer blooper reel

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It was okay. Kenya Burris is very heavy handed.

I thought the actors were good and it was a nice love story where the families were in the way, and entertaining. only one watch.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
thesittercaps.png

Still is Jonah's most unrealistic love interest