You only got one shot at surviving: bengal tiger or great white shark?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Yu-yu-you mean.....sweep as in takedown? You can't be serious. How do you sweep a fukking cat? Lol
Sweep as in reversal. Its all in the leverage, and the caliber of that Bear Ral. I bring it out bring it out bring it out bring it out, its hard to Meow when the ba rells in ya mowf. :shaq:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Tiger leaps onto boat and snatches man in east India

Sushil Manjhi and his son and daughter were crab fishing in a stream in the Sunderbans National Park on Thursday when a tiger leaped aboard the boat and clamped its jaws on Manjhi’s neck. The tiger “quickly flung my father on his back and gave a giant leap before disappearing into the forest,” Manji's son said. The man was dragged away and is presumed dead.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/tiger-leaps-boat-snatches-man-india-article-1.1846493

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I'd try to punch the shark. But, I'd have to time that shyt perfectly like on Mike Tyson Punchout, brehs.

311192-mike-tyson-s-punch-out-nes-screenshot-bald-bull-is-preparing.png

I'm fukking that shark up if I can time it right. Otherwise, it's a wrap for my arm. :to:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I started on page two and dudes already talking crazy. Guys talking about dodging sharks in water :laff: Haven't read through the thread but please tell me @Mowgli has made an appearance and incorporated BJJ rest holds into the discussion. :ohlawd:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
@SkiHatDaGawd please settle all of this.

First of all negate the shark out of the equation, 2 tons, razor sharp teeth, no sense of giving up and live in the OCEAN, no wins AT ALL!

Now a tiger is the lesser of 2 "evils", being a Black man we are the cream of the earth, the original man and deep down in our spirits we control all wild life, theres a reason the center of the world is Africa. Anyway, most tiger are from Asia and India, the Asiatic Black man controls the universe.

*Ski Da Gawd walking through the jungle beat boxing by himself*

Ski Da Gawd: "boom iss da boom iss boom boom iss......I hear leaves crinkling *sniffs the air* OH WORD?!? A tiger here????!!":ohhh: *ninja rolls into Bolivian*

Tiger: "dis niqqa was just right HERE, where did he go?" *sniffs the air*

Ski Da Gawd: *makes kissing and hissing sounds, calling the tiger like a house cat so it can come closer*

Tiger *walks slowly* "where dis niqqa at?" :dwillhuh:

(Cue Public Enemy "Rebel Without A Pause")
Ski Da Gawd: *jumps outta the trees butt ass naked wearing some see through Yeezys and a racc00n hat, screaming like a crow* "Aaaaaaaaarg!! Aaaaaaaaarg!!" *Da Gawd lands on the balls of his feets into a roll, stands up with leaves stuck to his back because of the sweat*

Tiger: :dahell::birdman:*Purrs, licks his lips and walks slowly toward Da Gawd*

Ski Da Gawd: "Boosh olp te duuuk ooon fert!!!" *a loud rumbling develops throughout the jungle and dozens of baboons, Silverback Gorillas and squirrels appear surrounding the tiger*:banderas:

Tiger: *:whoa:for some reason howls like a wolf* "Wooooooooo........wooooooooo" *nothing happens*

Ski Da Gawd: ":myman: cat niqqa, they ain't gonna jump you, they're here to make sure I get a fair one."

Ski Hat sweeps the tiger off his feet, the tiger gets up and scratches Da Gawd on his leafy back, Ski screams, ":damn:aarrgggg you fukk niqqa!!!", Ski goes into 52 Blocks mode (see Zab Judah vs. Mayweather) , the tiger scratches Ski's see through Yeezys:damn::damn: now Da Gawd toes is bleeding too, so he grabs dirt and throws it in the tiger's eyes, and disappears into the brush......

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Even with their great masses, tigers can reach speeds of about 49–65 kilometres per hour (35–40 miles per hour), although they can only do so in short bursts, since they have relatively little stamina

I hope you cats who said they'll take on the Tiger got some good stamina :whew:

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
First of all negate the shark out of the equation, 2 tons, razor sharp teeth, no sense of giving up and live in the OCEAN, no wins AT ALL!

Now a tiger is the lesser of 2 "evils", being a Black man we are the cream of the earth, the original man and deep down in our spirits we control all wild life, theres a reason the center of the world is Africa. Anyway, most tiger are from Asia and India, the Asiatic Black man controls the universe.

*Ski Da Gawd walking through the jungle beat boxing by himself*

Ski Da Gawd: "boom iss da boom iss boom boom iss......I hear leaves crinkling *sniffs the air* OH WORD?!? A tiger here????!!":ohhh: *ninja rolls into Bolivian*

Tiger: "dis niqqa was just right HERE, where did he go?" *sniffs the air*

Ski Da Gawd: *makes kissing and hissing sounds, calling the tiger like a house cat so it can come closer*

Tiger *walks slowly* "where dis niqqa at?" :dwillhuh:

(Cue Public Enemy "Rebel Without A Pause")
Ski Da Gawd: *jumps outta the trees butt ass naked wearing some see through Yeezys and a racc00n hat, screaming like a crow* "Aaaaaaaaarg!! Aaaaaaaaarg!!" *Da Gawd lands on the balls of his feets into a roll, stands up with leaves stuck to his back because of the sweat*

Tiger: :dahell::birdman:*Purrs, licks his lips and walks slowly toward Da Gawd*

Ski Da Gawd: "Boosh olp te duuuk ooon fert!!!" *a loud rumbling develops throughout the jungle and dozens of baboons, Silverback Gorillas and squirrels appear surrounding the tiger*:banderas:

Tiger: *:whoa:for some reason howls like a wolf* "Wooooooooo........wooooooooo" *nothing happens*

Ski Da Gawd: ":myman: cat niqqa, they ain't gonna jump you, they're here to make sure I get a fair one."

Ski Hat sweeps the tiger off his feet, the tiger gets up and scratches Da Gawd on his leafy back, Ski screams, ":damn:aarrgggg you fukk niqqa!!!", Ski goes into 52 Blocks mode (see Zab Judah vs. Mayweather) , the tiger scratches Ski's see through Yeezys:damn::damn: now Da Gawd toes is bleeding too, so he grabs dirt and throws it in the tiger's eyes, and disappears into the brush......
U ok bruh???

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clear choice in this one is the grizzly bear. You could at least attempt to out maneuver the grizzly bear until it tires itself out. :mjpls:
Nah son, with the grizzly you get half one chance to look it in the eye put your arms up to look bigger then you are and make a loud yell, I say half a chance cause if yo ass ain't loud enough, or you break eye contact lookin for a place to run, or your voice cracks your food, literally. you ever play a video game where the character has a stamina bar or endurance meter? You got one too, it'll last you about 2 mins max and that's pushing it once your adrenaline starts goin and you run around the cage eluding the bear in some miracle fashion picture the bar flashing and beeping from whatever game you like after about 20 seconds or 3 thoughts. Ain't no ring around the rosie.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I'd choose the tiger hoping to get my Mowgli on. Give me chance to make some fire and it's a wrap :jawalrus:

Got the whole jungle riding with me, the f*** is a Shere Kahn :blessed: