You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I wonder what they're gonna do with Fitz. He's played well and has a good rapport with Decker/Marshall. It sounds like Bowles wants to extend him but Fitz can probably parlay this season to a multi year deal, he's gonna throw for ~4000 yards and 30 TD

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
I wonder what they're gonna do with Fitz. He's played well and has a good rapport with Decker/Marshall. It sounds like Bowles wants to extend him but Fitz can probably parlay this season to a multi year deal, he's gonna throw for ~4000 yards and 30 TD

Would be worst decision in jets history smh

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL

He'll start again next year. Will probably get a 3 year deal or so...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Jets' remaining games are

Tennessee
at Dallas
New England
at Buffalo

3 of those games are winnable...maybe even all 4 since the Jets played New England very tough even with a healthy Gronk and Edelman.

:ehh:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If I was geno I'd fukkin kill IK for fukking up his shot:beli:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Jets' remaining games are

Tennessee
at Dallas
New England
at Buffalo

3 of those games are winnable...maybe even all 4 since the Jets played New England very tough even with a healthy Gronk and Edelman.

:ehh:

They're going to have to win either the New England or Buffalo game to get in the PS. Depending on what Pittsburgh does, maybe both

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
They're going to have to win either the New England or Buffalo game to get in the PS. Depending on what Pittsburgh does, maybe both
Jets for sure needs to take care of Titans and Cowboys for sure, Steelers have to play Bengals this weekend, they might lose and u caN count on Chiefs dropping a game or 2....first and foremost Jets needs to handle whos in front of them

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We have a top 10 offense, that's crazy to imagine
I find it hard to believe why our coaching staff waits until the end of games to start getting aggressive. When we're already down by a few scores! If we start attacking from the jump there would be no need for us to come back from games.

If they're riding with Fitzpatrick from here on out they might as well say fukk it and let him do his thing.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I find it hard to believe why our coaching staff waits until the end of games to start getting aggressive. When we're already down by a few scores! If we start attacking from the jump there would be no need for us to come back from games.

If they're riding with Fitzpatrick from here on out they might as well say fukk it and let him do his thing.
He is doing his thing. But he's 4-36 on passes longer than 20 yards....so that thing has limits.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL

Because they want to get Ivory going...which hasnt worked in forever. Powell's going to be the main back moving forward it looks like.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Because they want to get Ivory going...which hasnt worked in forever. Powell's going to be the main back moving forward it looks like.
I hope we pick up a good scat back this offseason. Powell is ok, but he doesn't have that extra gear.

Some of those successful runs he has makes me miss healthy Leon. :to:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I hope we pick up a good scat back this offseason. Powell is ok, but he doesn't have that extra gear.

Some of those successful runs he has makes me miss healthy Leon. :to:

Yeah we need to draft a running back....who can hopefully return kicks too.

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@

agreed on they should be aggressive from the start