You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Pryor has become the MVP of our defense :blessed:

Dude is everything we hoped for and more. Especially if he keeps improving. Big hitter,great tackler,and hes actually damn good in coverage.

Seems to have at least 4-5 plays a game that might not show up on the stat sheet but preventing game changing plays.
I'm about to cop that jersey, for real.

Dude is the truth

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Good win Jets brehs. I was in pain a bit after that one but I'm better today lol

@NYC Rebel when you watch the film, can you please let me know if you see anything as to WHY the Giants weren't trying to get Vereen the ball more against your LBs....or even more action with the TEs..I thought that was a matchup we were gonna look to exploit and outside of the long pass to Tye, I don't remember much else we did there.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Good win Jets brehs. I was in pain a bit after that one but I'm better today lol

@NYC Rebel when you watch the film, can you please let me know if you see anything as to WHY the Giants weren't trying to get Vereen the ball more against your LBs....or even more action with the TEs..I thought that was a matchup we were gonna look to exploit and outside of the long pass to Tye, I don't remember much else we did there.
The Jets are keeping Davis off the field. Lattimore and Henderson are much better cover guys than Davis. It got to the point that the Giants tried to scheme Andre Williams one on one vs. David Harris which would have worked if Williams had hands. :heh:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone know how that playoff picture is looking?

Division is technically not over yet but the Jets need to win out and get a lot of help.

Jets are currently sixth seed over Steelers due to better conference record. We should be rooting for the Texans to win the South because we don't break a tie with them(we do with Indy).

Chiefs are gonna get to 10 wins, might get to 11 so it's down to the Steelers/Jets/Bills for one spot

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The Jets are keeping Davis off the field. Lattimore and Henderson are much better cover guys than Davis. It got to the point that the Giants tried to scheme Andre Williams one on one vs. David Harris which would have worked if Williams had hands. :heh:
He had room to run too on that one...his hands are :scust:

And Davis actually made a nice play on Tye on a third down

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Gotta give Fitz props. He's been playing to win. Still surprised we came back thought it was over after we couldn't get the defense of the field on that long drive.

Calvin Pryor is a blessing :wow:

This is the best passing offense we've had since 98. Marshall and Fitzpatrick are putting up Vinny/Keyshawn like stats.