You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Even if the Steelers win tonight the Jets are the 6th seed due to better conference record. It looks like the Chiefs are gonna lose 1 game max, so it's probably gonna be the Jets/Steelers fighting to get to 10 wins

Did Milliner even play today? Didn't see him on the field and I don't have the snap count. Bowles must really not like what he sees. Another Jet first round bust :francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Sucks I missed the game today :francis:

Saw the highlights. Read through the game thread. Giants gotta be setting a record for 4th quarter blown losses:mjlol:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Even if the Steelers win tonight the Jets are the 6th seed due to better conference record. It looks like the Chiefs are gonna lose 1 game max, so it's probably gonna be the Jets/Steelers fighting to get to 10 wins

Did Milliner even play today? Didn't see him on the field and I don't have the snap count. Bowles must really not like what he sees. Another Jet first round bust :francis:

Milliners probably gone after this year. Cro actually had a good game today.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Sucks I missed the game today :francis:

Saw the highlights. Read through the game thread. Giants gotta be setting a record for 4th quarter blown losses:mjlol:

The Giants have blown 5 games in which they held the lead in the 4th quarter late

I couldn't believe Coughlin didn't kick the FG and go up 13, it gave the Jets new life getting that TO... it might be time to put him out to pasture

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Calvin Pryor saved our asses on this play

Pryor has become the MVP of our defense :blessed:

Dude is everything we hoped for and more. Especially if he keeps improving. Big hitter,great tackler,and hes actually damn good in coverage.

Seems to have at least 4-5 plays a game that might not show up on the stat sheet but preventing game changing plays.