You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He is doing his thing. But he's 4-36 on passes longer than 20 yards....so that thing has limits.
Yes for sure ! Keep it within 15-20 yards he's been very effective and those screens to Bilal killed the Giants. Gailey knows what he has by now and he should know how to make our offensive succeed by now.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yes for sure ! Keep it within 15-20 yards he's been very effective and those screens to Bilal killed the Giants. Gailey knows what he has by now and he should know how to make our offensive succeed by now.
Pretty much. Dog....you know Brian Winters is a great pulling guard, right?

I mean really good. I wouldn't mind running more quick hitters and traps with Powell.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pretty much. Dog....you know Brian Winters is a great pulling guard, right?

I mean really good. I wouldn't mind running more quick hitters and traps with Powell.

:russ: U used shyt on winters like no tomorrow last year. Looks like he turned it around:ehh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:russ: U used shyt on winters like no tomorrow last year. Looks like he turned it around:ehh:
He's gotten better. I'm starting to see more and more how fukked up our previous regime really was. All of the young players are improving....but don't be a Jets fan who thinks Geno would too if he had the chance.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He's gotten better. I'm starting to see more and more how fukked up our previous regime really was. All of the young players are improving....but don't be a Jets fan who thinks Geno would too if he had the chance.
I think geno would do awesome if given the chance.. That's just me though :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Bilal is the unsung hero of our offense and hes a great guy to keep on the team going forward. He may not have that extra gear,or be great,but hes a jack of all trades who almost never makes mental mistakes. He does everything.Bellichek would sign bilal with the quickness if we let him go. We need ivory,bilal and a burner. Ridley has been a total miss,probably wont ever be the same after his injury and stacy was a jag.

I think we need to go 3-1 to get into the playoffs.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Low key rex couldnt develop players for shyt it looks like. And low key idziks dna is all over this team and he drafted,signed or traded for a lot of key players on this team right now

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah....I'd be down to draft McCafferty.

He would be the perfect fit

I don't think he's eligible to be drafted this year and I dont think he sticks at RB

I think we need to go 3-1 to get into the playoffs.

Well, the Chiefs barring something insane will get to 10 or 11 wins, they're gonna get one of WC spots. Steelers have a tough schedule the next two weeks... they play DEN and CIN.. if they win both, the Jets might have to go 11-5 to get in(I haven't looked too hard at the 3 way tiebreakers yet)

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Actually the NFL put their playoff predictor up on their website. The numbers aren't looking too good, it looks like the Steelers win the tiebreak.The Jets aren't going to make the playoffs if the Steelers don't drop two more games.

Even if the Jets/Steelers/Chiefs all win out, the Jets are out in the cold at 11-5

NFL Playoff Predictor | NFL.com

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Actually the NFL put their playoff predictor up on their website. The numbers aren't looking too good, it looks like the Steelers win the tiebreak.The Jets aren't going to make the playoffs if the Steelers don't drop two more games.

Even if the Jets/Steelers/Chiefs all win out, the Jets are out in the cold at 11-5

NFL Playoff Predictor | NFL.com
meanwhile the cowboys are 4-8 and 1 game out of a playoff spot in the nfc east

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Us missing a playoff spot by an inch or getting in the playoffs and losing in the first game is the worst case scenario in my mind. That means we will likely give fitz some stupid contract and continue to be mediocre and tread water and not get a high draft pick.

Short of us going to the afc championship or the superbowl i dont want fitz back.Especially with his infalted numbers thanks to marshall and decker beasting all season. Hes played well the last 2 weeks no doubt,and if he continues playing like that nobody sane can complain. But 2 games is 2 games. Ill be a believer if we win out and make noise and the playoffs,anything else is just a waste of a season and harms our rebuild. Which the gm doesnt seem to know if he wants to rebuild or go for it. His contracts say hes going for it but he says we are rebuiliding.

Either way next off season has a ton of huge decisions to be made. I hope cro,pace and davis are gone. We need to revamp our o line and Lbs desperately.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Us missing a playoff spot by an inch or getting in the playoffs and losing in the first game is the worst case scenario in my mind. That means we will likely give fitz some stupid contract and continue to be mediocre and tread water and not get a high draft pick.

Short of us going to the afc championship or the superbowl i dont want fitz back.Especially with his infalted numbers thanks to marshall and decker beasting all season. Hes played well the last 2 weeks no doubt,and if he continues playing like that nobody sane can complain. But 2 games is 2 games. Ill be a believer if we win out and make noise and the playoffs,anything else is just a waste of a season and harms our rebuild. Which the gm doesnt seem to know if he wants to rebuild or go for it. His contracts say hes going for it but he says we are rebuiliding.

Either way next off season has a ton of huge decisions to be made. I hope cro,pace and davis are gone. We need to revamp our o line and Lbs desperately.

You can be competitive and rebuild at the same time. This seasons number 1 objective imo was losing the stench of the Rex circus and instilling a culture built around accountability- which we've done. Fitz is going to be the starter headed into camp next year save a megatrade for a guy we wouldn't have expected to be available. Fitz has helped with the culture change- the guy is a pro and the locker room respects the hell out of him, something we needed at QB.

Last edited: